HR said I'm permanent, Sup say's I'm not

Box Ox

First night loading was pretty fun. Supervisor was very chill and hilarious even though she did hit me in the head with a package. Loading isn't bad just very fast paced. will I have to worry about PPH loading semi trailers twilight? Very small hub I'm at.

Would you say you.....love your job?

UghUghUgh

I was hired as permanent part time before October. Was in a car accident and missed a week of work, the next week I was homeless and my sup told me he understood but that this would be my last chance. A couple weeks go by and sup told me that he changed me from permanent to seasonal. Can a sup do this??

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I was hired as permanent part time before October. Was in a car accident and missed a week of work, the next week I was homeless and my sup told me he understood but that this would be my last chance. A couple weeks go by and sup told me that he changed me from permanent to seasonal. Can a sup do this??
I don't believe any of that

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
BB857F2D-AD93-4901-80B2-85C4135C29FF.gif

Rumpel Stiltkin

coffee really takes over stout drinks i had a fresh brew at a local brewery bar still good i wonder how that bottle taste. I gotta go back to taht bar i onyl bought one drink that night had pizza but it was a gathering so i wasnt really out for drinks more for chatter