Hub is pushing misload problem. Help

Lbound2

My central manager's boss is nuts. They're tossing out suspensions if you miss your salts to everyone to get a point across. I get it, but i like my cheddar. I tried catching everything, but they got me with one that's like a number off from the correct box.

I ain't sweatin it, but after i file my grievance, what do i ask my union?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ask them if they can get you a load chart for the truck you’re loading because you obviously need one.

542thruNthru

Ask them if they can get you a load chart for the truck you’re loading because you obviously need one.

59zioay.gif

Welcome to BC. I see you're already getting a jump on your troll status.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

My central manager's boss is nuts. They're tossing out suspensions if you miss your salts to everyone to get a point across. I get it, but i like my cheddar. I tried catching everything, but they got me with one that's like a number off from the correct box.

Some thing I've learned here is management can try and give you any punishment they want but it's the labor manager that knows they can't and as soon as that grievance happens they drop it.

Then it's pretty much a waste of paper.

Don't let it get in your head. Do your best and fight fire with fire. File Art 37 of the NMA(harassment) also you see one sup loading or sorting file Art 3 section 7 of the NMA. (Sup working)

Rack em

Made the Podium
Some thing I've learned here is management can try and give you any punishment they want but it's the labor manager that knows they can't and as soon as that grievance happens they drop it.

Then it's pretty much a waste of paper.

Don't let it get in your head. Do your best and fight fire with fire. File Art 37 of the NMA(harassment) also you see one sup loading or sorting file Art 3 section 7 of the NMA. (Sup working)
Once the new contract is finally implemented the harassment should be kept to a minimum since the penalties are up to 3 times the persons daily guarantee. I'll have article 37 grievances filled out and waiting!

542thruNthru

Once the new contract is finally implemented the harassment should be kept to a minimum since the penalties are up to 3 times the persons daily guarantee. I'll have article 37 grievances filled out and waiting!

True but dont forget it's also up to the committee if there will be a monetary penalty. So I'm not going to hold my breath. Still it's a improvement.
Screenshot_20190130-202241.png

I also like the improvements to Article 3.7 :)
Screenshot_20190130-202021.png

Yeet

There's a fine line between funny and trolling. Good luck.

I wasn’t trying to be funny or troll. As a loader your only job is to not misload. If you don’t know what goes in the truck, then you need to learn. Get off your high horse man.

542thruNthru

I wasn’t trying to be funny or troll. As a loader your only job is to not misload. If you don’t know what goes in the truck, then you need to learn. Get off your high horse man.

People make mistakes. I understand my loader is going to misload sometimes. Especially with the impossible time standards the company puts on them.

Seems to me you're the one that needs to get off their high horse. You expect perfection just because his job title is loader.

Again welcome to BC.

Yeet

People make mistakes. I understand my loader is going to misload sometimes. Especially with the impossible time standards the company puts on them.

Seems to me you're the one that needs to get off their high horse. You expect perfection just because his job title is loader.

Again welcome to BC.

I was a loader for 4 years, a pickoff for 6, and in feeders for 6. I know what the job takes and it isn’t that hard. They even have scanners now that will reject a box if it’s in the wrong truck. I have been with Ups long enough to know the game, so you can stop welcoming me to this site like I don’t know what’s up. Nice to meet you.

542thruNthru

I was a loader for 4 years, a pickoff for 6, and in feeders for 6. I know what the job takes and it isn’t that hard. They even have scanners now that will reject a box if it’s in the wrong truck. I have been with Ups long enough to know the game, so you can stop welcoming me to this site like I don’t know what’s up. Nice to meet you.

Not everywhere has the scanners Mr. Perfect. Some hubs / barns are much different then others. As a feeder driver you should know this.

Aslo,
Welcome to BC. We eagerly await your helpful knowledge.
giphy-23.gif

Yeet

Not everywhere has the scanners Mr. Perfect. Some hubs / barns are much different then others. As a feeder driver you should know this.

Aslo,
Welcome to BC. We eagerly await your helpful knowledge.
I should know what the software is on a loaders scanner? Ok. I’ll see you around. Maybe you can bitch at the other posters snarky comments too. Or is it only ok when they do it?

542thruNthru

I should know what the software is on a loaders scanner? Ok. I’ll see you around. Maybe you can bitch at the other posters snarky comments too. Or is it only ok when they do it?

Software??? I said "not everywhere has the scanners". Never said anything about any software. You sure you loaded for 4 years?

Don't get your panties in a bunch because you're getting snarky comments back at your own. You want to dish it out, then be prepared to receive it.

I have no problem with you, I've just had a few drinks and I'm having fun. Do yourself a favor. Stay out of the union/current events threads till your skin thickens.

Welcome to...... jk :)

Yeet

Software??? I said "not everywhere has the scanners". Never said anything about any software. You sure you loaded for 4 years?

Don't get your panties in a bunch because you're getting snarky comments back at your own. You want to dish it out, then be prepared to receive it.

I have no problem with you, I've just had a few drinks and I'm having fun. Do yourself a favor. Stay out of the union/current events threads till your skin thickens.

Welcome to...... jk :)

Until MY skin thickens? You’re the one jumping my back for telling a loader not to misload. If you can’t take some tough love, UPS ain’t for you. Welcome to UPS, you must be new here.

542thruNthru

Until MY skin thickens? You’re the one jumping my back for telling a loader not to misload. If you can’t take some tough love, UPS ain’t for you. Welcome to UPS, you must be new here.

I can see you're riled up. I know you feeder drivers have high blood pressure problems.

I don't want to ruin your BC experience so soon. :)

Yeet

I can see you're riled up. I know you feeder drivers have high blood pressure problems.

I don't want to ruin your BC experience so soon. :)
Ruin it? This is why I joined! I’m in feeders so if I’m not complaining, I’m not doing anything at all. By the way, you have a number for a good nutritionist? I’ve ballooned like a whale since I got out of the hub. Peace.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

the salt crap is an instant art.37 grievance, only at UPS would they intentionally balloon the missort rate going down.
You get a verbal warning or a warning letter first, they can't suspend you without backpay.
After any step in the didciplinary process you simply slow down and document everything for the next six months lol.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Again welcome to BC.

I was a loader for 14 years on a driver sort and load
There were no misloads and there were no little fancy stickers to tell us where on the truck it should go
Dumbing down the job was the first mistake by UPS.
Perfection can be and is a real thing where loading a truck is concerned
When UPS lowered their expectations by creating a thoughtless job they get what they deserve
Seeing it all now with the new drivers
Technology is not the answer
Proper and thorough training is