HUB Supervisors Working

Mdet

I do agree with that all the way. If they want to work I file on the spot and I write down what time they start and finish and then when I get out i call my BA and he files on them. I don’t mind having a target on me cause I fallow the rules of the book.

quad decade guy

I do agree with that all the way. If they want to work I file on the spot and I write down what time they start and finish and then when I get out i call my BA and he files on them. I don’t mind having a target on me cause I fallow the rules of the book.
You'll make a mistake sooner than later.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
We plan on hitting them with grievances. I have more job security and rate of pay than part time management. Top rate!
We can make even more $$ with the grievances. Just wondering if there is a way to do a shift wide grievance.
There it is! The phrase "parasitic affinity" comes to mind, but I can't directly use it or I will get reported again for hurting kiddie's feelings.

quad decade guy

You sound like a sheep

Not at all. Point is-once you are targeted, there really is no support from the Union. You get fired and hope to get your job back....no thanks. I'm plenty vocal and involved. Just in my way. Union politics are stupid. UPS mgt can be really stupid. Avoiding both insures a long and relatively stress free career. I try to make our jobs easier and safer. Pointing out waste and abuse and unsafe conditions and practices. Worrying about blue shirts taking part timers work is their business. Not worth losing my job over. If you don't think there is a connection....you would be wrong.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
File a grievance immediately. if your steward says it is not worth it go directly to your BA and say you want penalty pay for all the supervisors working or you are calling the National Labor Relations Board. If your BA doesn;t have you paid within 2 months, call the NLRB and tell them that your BA is letting UPS get away with this (letting management do union work) let the chips fall where they may, never stop fighting. Never give up. They will try to intimidate you countless times but do not fall for it. Be prepared they will come after you. Do everything by the book. Don't let them get to you. You will win in the end if you file all the proper papers.
Let me create multiple accounts and award this winner a few dozen times

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Not at all. Point is-once you are targeted, there really is no support from the Union. You get fired and hope to get your job back....no thanks. I'm plenty vocal and involved. Just in my way. Union politics are stupid. UPS mgt can be really stupid. Avoiding both insures a long and relatively stress free career. I try to make our jobs easier and safer. Pointing out waste and abuse and unsafe conditions and practices. Worrying about blue shirts taking part timers work is their business. Not worth losing my job over. If you don't think there is a connection....you would be wrong.
Once you are on their :censored2: list you get sent out on more unexpected paid vacations while runner corporate *** wipes like you get a falsified sense of reassurance. You're in management anyway.

quad decade guy

Once you are on their * list you get sent out on more unexpected paid vacations while runner corporate *** wipes like you get a falsified sense of reassurance. You're in management anyway.
So wrong and obtuse and inane. You don't know me. But carry on. Ever want some tips on how to have a long and successful(and safe) career...just ask. Falsified sense of reassurance? No that's the hide behind the skirt of the union types. Thinking they are invincible. They are not. Runner? LOLOLOLOL.

WorkingAsDirected

So wrong and obtuse and inane. You don't know me. But carry on. Ever want some tips on how to have a long and successful(and safe) career...just ask. Falsified sense of reassurance? No that's the hide behind the skirt of the union types. Thinking they are invincible. They are not. Runner? LOLOLOLOL.
1u5zeo.gif

SweatPit

i won't bite
If the list is exhausted the SUPS can work.
I file a ton of working grievances. I don't care. Too many pusillanimous that are afraid to file.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I've been here long enough to see way worse weather events and far more people willing to show up. Hard to know what to do with sups working when nearly everybody is not here.

cachmeifucan

Your contract is for 705/710 losers.
Hey now I'm 705. I think hes new don't discourage him or her. I'm sure everyone has time limits. My advice to the op is to file a grievance every time then wait for check. Usually at our building it takes a couple months to get paid but every December all the grievances get paid out. Don't worry about anyone else just file and wait.

cachmeifucan

I've never seen anyone get fired for filing grievances. I know people that make thousands every year and the management team says nothing to them if anything they are nicer to them so they don't file as much. But maybe it's a 705 thing. The inmates do run the asylum at cach. I already filled for over 15 hours this year. Got 1 check already. I usually don't file but when I saw ups is extending the bonus for everyone making under a certain amount and ups profits were 6.8 Billion. And last December o saw coworkers getting checks for thousands I could no longer pass it up.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I've never seen anyone get fired for filing grievances. I know people that make thousands every year and the management team says nothing to them if anything they are nicer to them so they don't file as much. But maybe it's a 705 thing. The inmates do run the asylum at cach. I already filled for over 15 hours this year. Got 1 check already. I usually don't file but when I saw ups is extending the bonus for everyone making under a certain amount and ups profits were 6.8 Billion. And last December o saw coworkers getting checks for thousands I could no longer pass it up.
They cut the hours (1.5x), I'll take 2x or 3x then.