Huge Mistake

5habits100

Tabloid news, you must be a Sam supporter?

Ron B apologized to me Friday and said he knew it wasn't true and that his slate is in turmoil over it.

Shameful when you can't stand on your laurels as an incumbent and have to resort to lies in order to get re-elected.

Everybody knows you're Leadbelly, so stop it already.
Are you talking about your bs literature telling people you're going to lower their dues just so you can try to get elected?

5habits100

Yep, third time.
Lost a VP bid last time by 12 votes, out of 4,400.

Wasn't going to run this time, but nobody was campaigning all the way up to nominations, so a few of us decided to throw our hats in the ring as a third slate.
We have a rogue incumbent ST that need to go, so we feel this may help him find the door, and who knows, we have made a splash with no money and very little time spent.

Thanks for asking.
Yet another lie. 4,400 didn't vote in your last local election.
Already doing what I said earlier. Just throwing you hat in for your next loss.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yep, third time.
Lost a VP bid last time by 12 votes, out of 4,400.

Wasn't going to run this time, but nobody was campaigning all the way up to nominations, so a few of us decided to throw our hats in the ring as a third slate.
We have a rogue incumbent ST that need to go, so we feel this may help him find the door, and who knows, we have made a splash with no money and very little time spent.

Thanks for asking.
So in your opinion your best way to knock off an incumbent is splitting vote between 2 opposition slates......sounds a little like your being selfish and not helping your cause as you said earlier to get Sam out

5habits100

Always have, and always will.

I have met Ken H several times and had a conversation with him before my National Panel grievance that was heard in May.
If he steps up and rights the ship, I'll vote for him in 5 years.

I simply didn't buy in to the "Hoffa illusion/deception" in this election, nor do I subscribe to the notion that Hoffa has been holding Ken H back.
You met Ken several times, kissed his butt to his face, then talk crap on the internet about him.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Always have, and always will.

I have met Ken H several times and had a conversation with him before my National Panel grievance that was heard in May.
If he steps up and rights the ship, I'll vote for him in 5 years.

I simply didn't buy in to the "Hoffa illusion/deception" in this election, nor do I subscribe to the notion that Hoffa has been holding Ken H back.
What kind of grievence did you have that made it to a national panel???

UniteandWin

Really disappointed in Fred. Show some class man, you represent the air hub. While you were rubbing elbows with TDU you lost the house, Senate, and Governor of Ky. You always fought so hard against RTW in Ky, and always beat them. Your resentment for Hoffa, affected thousands of Ups Teamsters in Louisville, come on man

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You met Ken several times, kissed his butt to his face, then talk crap on the internet about him.
Nope, shook his hand, and was proud to.
I was respectful, as was he.
We spoke about the case, and he left.

We didn't broach any other subjects.
However, I would have been candid with him, had he asked.
I don't recall ever posting anything here that I wouldn't be willing to say to his face.
I don't recall "talking crap" about him, aside from a short joke or two.
I suspect he would be a good sport about that.

I would love the opportunity to have a sit down with him.
Maybe a big shot like you could broker that meeting?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Nope, shook his hand, and was proud to.
I was respectful, as was he.
We spoke about the case, and he left.

We didn't broach any other subjects.
However, I would have been candid with him, had he asked.
I don't recall ever posting anything here that I wouldn't be willing to say to his face.
I don't recall "talking crap" about him, aside from a short joke or two.
I suspect he would be a good sport about that.

I would love the opportunity to have a sit down with him.
Maybe a big shot like you could broker that meeting?
I'll text him.

Spongebob1

Really disappointed in Fred. Show some class man, you represent the air hub. While you were rubbing elbows with TDU you lost the house, Senate, and Governor of Ky. You always fought so hard against RTW in Ky, and always beat them. Your resentment for Hoffa, affected thousands of Ups Teamsters in Louisville, come on man

Sent using BrownCafe App

You are talking out your arse! Fred had people running in Ky, in fact one of his guys from the hall ran! They were out spent by the Koch Brothers! They spent millions on negative campaigning, they had a good ground game, but was out spent with negative T.V ads

anHOURover

How could KP and DL the leaders of the T D U klan forget about campaigning in Canada?
You guys dropped the ball and cost Zuck the election
you could have rented another nisan maxima to cross the border
we all know the TDU beater wont make it through customs

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How could KP and DL the leaders of the T D U klan forget about campaigning in Canada?
You guys dropped the ball and cost Zuck the election
you could have rented another nisan maxima to cross the border
we all know the TDU beater wont make it through customs
IMG_0735.JPG
Paff and DL hot on the campaign trail in Canada.