Human resources

Hello,

I am a new hire at ups. I need to get in touch with my human resources but have no contact information. Can anyone please give me a number so I can reach them?

thanks

AJ

feeder53

ADKtrails
When I first was hired, they gave me one number to call for my terminal, and then I would keep the numbers in my cell phone as they called me. I could never find a directory. A lot of the Mgmt gave me their numbers too.I would go in in person and see HR.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I've been here 34 years and never spoken to HR. I thought they were a myth.

36 years ago when I was hired HR gave me my application & interview. I didn't see anyone from HR working on the night hub in the next year. No myth but a lot of fog over the years.

Hkill87

I still havent gotten any information on how to reach HR for louisville Kentucky...I need to alos figure out when we should recieve our tax info...i have moved since i started with UPS over a year ago and need to make sure i recieve that info....can someone help please :)

drewed

Shankman
I still havent gotten any information on how to reach HR for louisville Kentucky...I need to alos figure out when we should recieve our tax info...i have moved since i started with UPS over a year ago and need to make sure i recieve that info....can someone help please :)

YOU can pull your w2 info from the adp website