Hurricane

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
These days, I save an option day specifically for hurricanes. friend them.
My on road called me into the office a few weeks ago just to go over some numbers. He pulls up my attendance and is surprised that I haven’t called out or was late even once this year and still have all my option days. I laughed and told him those are my hurricane days and we haven’t had any yet so far this year. We are in the cone so it looks like I’ll be using one or two of those this week.

Johney

2F829921-B412-42F9-9FDB-3FF485196ED8.jpeg

Johney

I saw a UPS package car earlier. I guess they’re working today. Probably not tomorrow though.
I talked to my feeder buddies last night and it’s business as usual on the southeast coast. They weren’t even cutting runs going to Palm Coast or even Orlando. That may change I guess.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nah Disney is east of Tampa I think it’s going to come in around Ft.Myers
I saw something interesting I never thought of. I saw a guy on a roadside billboard rolling up the sign (maybe made of some kind of canvas?) and tying it down to the frame. Makes sense though.

Johney

I saw something interesting I never thought of. I saw a guy on a roadside billboard rolling up the sign (maybe made of some kind of canvas?) and tying it down to the frame. Makes sense though.
There are a lot like that around here. If they don’t pull them down they will rip and tear so as not to take the whole thing down