I’ve worked 59.57 hours this week, and now I’m forced to work Saturday. Now what?

RMR46

I don't know but our local and our center that we're in they cannot force you to work a Six-Day it's in the contract they have to go by the bottom of the seniority list and if you have a 7 with 70 to 120 people and that is just an example they have to go from the bottom then call union if you don't believe me. If you know the number to the hall?

542thruNthru

I don't know but our local and our center that we're in they cannot force you to work a Six-Day it's in the contract they have to go by the bottom of the seniority list and if you have a 7 with 70 to 120 people and that is just an example they have to go from the bottom then call union if you don't believe me. If you know the number to the hall?
Wait... What are you saying?

You say you can't be forced in but then go on to say they have to go from the bottom up on seniority list.

I am completely confused. What supplemental agreement are you?

PreTrippin’

It’s business-like in appearance.
How many drivers in the company are a Tues-Sat 22.4 driver with 59.57 hours being forced to go in on Monday?

I'm guessing 1 in the entire company.
Your guess is wrong.

Back on topic- did we ever get an answer to this? In my (admittedly limited) experience the co. takes hours of service relatively seriously. If the OP is still around I’d like to know what happened.