I am Filtered on upsers

• Thread starter Deleted member 85362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85362

"They also put my own coworkers against me, they spark convos up about the sups and how they feel about them,to get me to talk about it and who wronged me to get me to say something bad about the sup so they can report me and discipline me for it."

Be serious. No one has ever been disciplined for saying bad things about a sup. It's even tough to be disciplined for saying bad things to a sup.
My recent unload supervisor was fired last month for talking smack about a sup and he walked up behind him.. N if he wasnt terminated, he's on a very long vacation. When you are targeted they will do anything to have you fall in their trap.

D

Deleted member 85362

Picking on girls isn't cool.

Surprised nobody has said anything when they witness it.

So, is there anything else to this story that could have been left out?

What kinda truck you got...
Who is the girl? No i remember everything i been through, n if I forget, I can turn to my notes. The rude comments remind me of the sarcastic :censored2:s at work, are you one of them? Geesh? Did I leave out a story with u involved or something? Why all the negative energy? I come here for positive reviews, ADVICE, idgaf about sympathy, I dnt need it., but I'm just sharing wht I been thru. Stop with the negativity. It contagious.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Who is the girl? No i remember everything i been through, n if I forget, I can turn to my notes. The rude comments remind me of the sarcastic *s at work, are you one of them? Geesh? Did I leave out a story with u involved or something? Why all the negative energy? I come here for positive reviews, ADVICE, idgaf about sympathy, I dnt need it., but I'm just sharing wht I been thru. Stop with the negativity. It contagious.
Ma'am relax.

All I asked what kinda truck you have.

Sheesh.

Ur never gonna be in the 224 Mafia with that attitude

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I stopped reading when you said you are white and 5'5

Not because of what you said...

But because you are using being a color and short an excuse.

I've offered my nephew's and godson's services before to those who can't fight.

They are both smaller than you and of mixed heritage.

Good luck
You should’ve kept reading, this person went on to talk about a dark, dank hole they called “the closet.” They said Anyone was allowed to visit if they wanted to use the “shepherds hook” To “pull packages.”

sounds like this person had an underground sex ring linked to pizza gate.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have submitted picture proof to Online helpline service. Which is the same thing except I file online so I can show pics.. still nothing is done.. I was Illegally terminated yesterday and I got 3 different concern calls from 3 diff HR members claiming to go over my cases ,All of a sudden. Wht baffles me is the time and energy these ppl take out their own personal life just to disturb mine ,Everyday they do something to Try to agitate me. For example, I was a preloader, but white, for that bttm cage I had to file to get it ,bc I'm 5'5 and they had me doing a top cages intentionally putting stress on my body by keep denying me a bit cage until I grieved it. I had a hiding spot under dock ,I called it "the closet", was where I stored the Sheppards hook to pull packages from bck of cage,extra crayons for when the company was short on crayons(Anyone can go in the closet n get wht they need ,not Just me)and tape gun. I took off one day for a personal reason, come bck the closet is cleaned. They done that on 3 separate occasions. They also put my own coworkers against me, they spark convos up about the sups and how they feel about them,to get me to talk about it and who wronged me to get me to say something bad about the sup so they can report me and discipline me for it.

Anybody ever tell you you’re crazy? If not let me be the first you’re wacked

Take your story over to Reddit you’ll fit right in over there

Unhide ur self so I can respectfully BLOCK YOU
Screenshot_20201121-124608.png

542thruNthru

I had to change my cell phn # bc I was getting separate so called chain messages from numerous #s,one belonged to a person I reported for provoking workplace violence. My upsers account is fliterd. I am being severely harassed to the point i feel need to talk to someone, I was able to access the HR tab and the Health and Wellness tab. It now gives me a message to enter a code sent to the old number that i had. When it never did it before.. i was also filtered and redirected to upsers.com when I tried to file with the online helpline service , when I report online I am able to send picture proof along with my claim. Until I spoke with Hr I was able to access again, only the online helpline not the tabs on upsers.com . I'm being locked out from the free consultation service that is provided for employees nor am i able to contact HR on upsers.com.
You're a hot mess

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I had to change my cell phn # bc I was getting separate so called chain messages from numerous #s,one belonged to a person I reported for provoking workplace violence. My upsers account is fliterd. I am being severely harassed to the point i feel need to talk to someone, I was able to access the HR tab and the Health and Wellness tab. It now gives me a message to enter a code sent to the old number that i had. When it never did it before.. i was also filtered and redirected to upsers.com when I tried to file with the online helpline service , when I report online I am able to send picture proof along with my claim. Until I spoke with Hr I was able to access again, only the online helpline not the tabs on upsers.com . I'm being locked out from the free consultation service that is provided for employees nor am i able to contact HR on upsers.com.

You're a hot mess

@M!dnit!3 please see my response in that thread.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Smh. You're being confrontational. Wht does my truck have to do with this though? None of ur business. stay on topic
Well if it's a Chevy feel free to cry in it.

But don't make Ford look bad wiping your tears all over the place.

That's all.

Hope I wasn't too confrontational.

Good luck