I don't see too many ugly drivers....

undies

Good looking people can sometimes be lazy and arrogant, thus not seeing the need to go to or even finish college. A full time union job is the best way to avoid the hard work and still make a great wage. Also, good looking people tend to enjoy the type of freedoms we have as packaged drivers.

Indecisi0n

Good looking people can sometimes be lazy and arrogant, thus not seeing the need to go to or even finish college. A full time union job is the best way to avoid the hard work and still make a great wage. Also, good looking people tend to enjoy the type of freedoms we have as packaged drivers.
I went to college and I'm here. I guess I'm a smart dummy ?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

<---Works a union job, still doesn't avoid hard work. :/
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1403923175.468196.jpg

Sent using a Potato

AKCoverMan

I love when customers on route I am covering on a particular day say "Hey, where is (insert bid drivers name here)."

My answer with a big smile: "Hey I'm WAAAY cuter than him. Why are we even arguing about that?"

Usually gets laughs. Of course I couldn't use it if I was covering Tooners route, could I?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lots and lots of lonely housewives and young scantly clad teases hit on me all the time , it would be a lot harder to smile and walk back to truck if I hadn't been married to a great woman for over 13 years. I just smile and keep on keepin on. :chaseups:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Lots and lots of lonely housewives and young scantly clad teases hit on me all the time , it would be a lot harder to smile and walk back to truck if I hadn't been married to a great woman for over 13 years. I just smile and keep on keepin on. :chaseups:
Good for you Johnny. But I would take it as a compliment, knowing ya still got it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yup...I never look or feel sexier than walking out of the building looking and smelling like I was dipped in a pool of sweat and rolled in dirt...lmao