I don't want to lose my job!!

Working man ups

Did you at least get a buzz off that pen

To be honest with you no! that's why I didn't believed that tested positive. I felt more calm I had anxiety about the trip I wanted things to go right. that was a trip I took my girlfriend who is now my fiance on to ask her to marry me and as you can believe it as they were searching my car out pop the ring I was going to ask her to marry me with it was completely embarrassing

Working man ups

Did you at least get a buzz off that pen
Actually no that's why I was shocked I would have never put my fiance in that situation.I only got it to calm my nerves because I was going to ask what was my girlfriend at the time to marry me and as the cops searched my stuff they found the ring and the jig was up so I was nervous and that's why I bought it in the first place.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You bought a vape machine used and didn't clean it! Yuk?

Previous Owner
2017-11-01-14-18-37-.jpg

ski or die

Ski or Die
As far as calling in sick, the worse thing will be a verbal or warning letter. As far as the THC, possibly commit to drug rehab program before the company is notified of conviction. Will keep you from getting fired, but then will be subject to random drug testing so you will have to stay clean. But at least you will be able to keep your job.

Working man ups

As far as calling in sick, the worse thing will be a verbal or warning letter. As far as the THC, possibly commit to drug rehab program before the company is notified of conviction. Will keep you from getting fired, but then will be subject to random drug testing so you will have to stay clean. But at least you will be able to keep your job.

but that's the thing I'm not being convicted of the felony just charged will they get notified if I'm just charged?

Working man ups

That's what I'm trying to figure out which one year olds the least amount of risk. It's a charge not a conviction will they even know this even exist should I just call out sick so I can make it to my court date? Or should I just tell them what's going on and risk losing my job

Working man ups

Well dummy, you hit the lottery! Sue the manufacturer and the seller. I hope you reported the tampering?

Because I did not keep the receipt and whatever evidence I had the state now has I did think about turning around and suing him but my lawyer said that's notand whatev cuz they could say I didn't buy it from there. I even asked about camera footage of the day I went in and bought it and they don't have a camera and I bought it with cash so there is no Trail I'm pretty screwed as far as that's concerned and yes I did consider that Avenue

Working man ups

So in all honesty what would you guys do?
Play hooky and call out sick and leave people unknowing of the situation?
which I'm now being told by you guys that if I call out sick even with no option days or vacation and I have a doctor's note they can't fire me. I just would want to know if there's any way they can catch wind of my charge again a felony withhold unification which means non conviction.
Or explain the situation and hopes I don't lose my job.

Working man ups

Listen, to what you're saying.

Listen, to what you're saying.

Essentially what I'm saying is I have not explained it to my uppers yet cuz I just found out what my sanding would be it be a felony with non conviction. At this point they are none the wiser the situation I'm trying to figure out if I should just let them know what's going on because I have a court date this coming week with no more vacation or option days but I don't want to take a chance of them somehow someway breaching Integrity by calling out sick playing hooky basically and then later on catching wind of the situation or getting in trouble for calling out.

You got busted....

And want to know, how you can take off work without UPS finding out ?

You got busted....

And want to know, how you can take off work without UPS finding out ?

Working man ups

It’s like the guys who get DUI’s. You have a good paying job, good benefits, etc and they piss it away. Stupid. Common sense isn’t too common.

As I've said I don't know why people are judging me based on this it was a legalized CBD pen unbeknownst to me contain THC I'm not a drug user I don't ever drink and drive or in any of that situation I only bought the CBD pain cuz I was nervous about proposing to my girlfriend on this trip and I thought that would help I don't k I know way would have done it had I known it contain THC and it was a felony and I would risk losing my job I am not irresponsible in that way. I was only doing what I was aware was completely legal

proyer

How the hell are they going to find out just keep your mouth shut .
that's exactly what I was thinking but then again having to play hooky call out sick I feel like it's a double-edged knife.
I've never been into any real trouble so I don't know if they could find out or if they would find out. I was even thinking I'll call out sick and then later on go to the Urgent Care and say I had a belly ache so that way I had a doctor's excuse. all I can say is the center in which I work at is very unforgiving my father passed away last year while I was at the job and they made me work through the rest of the day I got bitten by a pitbull on the job and they made me work out the rest of the day 2 years ago my fiance lost a baby and they made me work out the rest of the day I actually got threatened to be fired when a box broke open and a trailer hitch fell on my foot. because we're coming into season I'm scared that's going to be another issue.

Total BS on their part, you had every right to take off for any of those; I had two of those incidences happen and I got the rest of the day off.