I don't want to lose my job!!

Working man ups

I would talk to your business agent. If you are just charged with possession.
If you got a dui or driving while high / under the influence then you must report. If you drive a ups vehicle without reporting that is immediate termination.
No is not considered a DUI cuz I was not smoking it at the time. The only charges I got was a non-conviction felony for having the pen that contain THC but it it is a non-conviction just to charge basically but no DUI.

proyer

How the hell are they going to find out just keep your mouth shut .
that's exactly what I was thinking but then again having to play hooky call out sick I feel like it's a double-edged knife.
I've never been into any real trouble so I don't know if they could find out or if they would find out. I was even thinking I'll call out sick and then later on go to the Urgent Care and say I had a belly ache so that way I had a doctor's excuse. all I can say is the center in which I work at is very unforgiving my father passed away last year while I was at the job and they made me work through the rest of the day I got bitten by a pitbull on the job and they made me work out the rest of the day 2 years ago my fiance lost a baby and they made me work out the rest of the day I actually got threatened to be fired when a box broke open and a trailer hitch fell on my foot. because we're coming into season I'm scared that's going to be another issue.

Quit whining about taking off, just call in, you don’t have to give a reason and you don’t have to provide a doctors note.
You’ve already messed up, man up and clean it up.
Good luck

Working man ups

Quit whining about taking off, just call in, you don’t have to give a reason and you don’t have to provide a doctors note.
You’ve already messed up, man up and clean it up.
Good luck

I'm starting to understand I don't have to do that even if my Center ridiculously unforgiving however will they catch wind of this if it's not a conviction that's my only thing at this point

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
again I just feel like you're trolling I didn't knock her up at the time this is my high-school sweetheart I am in my 30s now. I don't know if you've ever propose to a woman you love but it is nerve-wracking I don't care what the situation , and she is 3 months pregnant so she was not knocked up at the time are you here to help me or you here to troll me? I'm not trying to get into a war with anybody but you're picking apart what I'm saying and twisting it
Listen pal, many of us wrote plenty of the child support check!

KOG72

I’m full of it
If only I could be so lucky unfortunately that's not an option on the table. The option I was given was the felony charge withhold unification and the pay court costs but they would not drop it.
Now I don’t know everything but I would think if you don’t have anything in your system you should be fine at work.I have seen drivers before fired for refusing to take a drug test.Calling in sick I would not worry about that the worse they could do is write you up.But you don’t have an attendance problem so you should be good.Now after your court appearance whatever you get charged with I would make sure to tell your BA and see what they tell you to do.

BootsOnTarmac

At this point don't say anything to your employer. If you are clean as you say, let the legal process take it's course. If you need to take a court day call in, lots of injuries happen at home preventing you from going to work. Ask the court if this will go on your driving record and / or if a felony will be recorded. If a driving violation or felony is recorded, you must let your employer know. If any of that happens start looking for a new job. Life goes on.

Working man ups

Well I have a lawyer and I've already been given a plea already know what's going to be fall me when I go into the courts. I'm taking the plea of felony without conviction no other charges no time no anything just paying the courts and the lawyer. So I was thinking should I even tell the center or anything is there any way they get wind of any of this that's the question. It's not a DUI it's not a conviction it's literally just to charge for a felony out-of-county.

Working man ups

At this point don't say anything to your employer. If you are clean as you say, let the legal process take it's course. If you need to take a court day call in, lots of injuries happen at home preventing you from going to work. Ask the court if this will go on your driving record and / or if a felony will be recorded. If a driving violation or felony is recorded, you must let your employer know. If any of that happens start looking for a new job. Life goes on.

It will not go on my driver's record this I'm sure of because it is not a DUI. I am not sure if it will be recorded but it was definitely and not conviction so it is on my record but showing as inactive. I was under the impression you didn't have to report it unless you're convicted

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm in a bad situation. So here it goes. I'm a 10-year driver with UPS. In all the years I have not had but one write up. I've never called out sick, I come to work on time and I'm pretty high on the sonority.
I took my vacation week back in May where I took my fiance to Orlando. I had recently purchased what I believed was a CBD pen/vape that is completely legal to buy and use from any head shop. On our way down we are pulled over and I unfortunately was arrested for the CBD pen which unbeknownst to me contained THC. I was informed it was a felony because of the THC and I was arrested that day. I was released within 24 hours. I hired a lawyer who went to my first court date which was 1 week ago. As of Friday I was offered a plea deal. To have a felony charge non conviction. Unfortunately ignorance to something does not negate a charge. I accepted the plea and now have a court date in a week to see the judge which is out of my County about 3 hours from me where I'll post fees ect . I have yet to inform my employer that this issue had happened because I did not know what I was looking at just yet or what standing I'd be in.
Being as it is the end of the year I have no more option days and no more vacation time left. I am caught in a real bind I don't want to lose my job over this. My fiance is now 3 months pregnant. I don't know what to do with this. Should I inform them should I not? I don't want there to be an Integrity issue.do they really check up on things like this? If I do not inform them I would have to play hooky and call out sick so I can make it to my court date also yet again jeopardizing my job. As you can see I'm really caught in a bind I don't want to mislead anybody but I also don't want to lose my job over this. If I am honest with them and give them the information is there a chance I can be fired?
Please help. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Your friendly neighborhood hard working UPS Man
call off you get two days

Jkloc420

Well I have a lawyer and I've already been given a plea already know what's going to be fall me when I go into the courts. I'm taking the plea of felony without conviction no other charges no time no anything just paying the courts and the lawyer. So I was thinking should I even tell the center or anything is there any way they get wind of any of this that's the question. It's not a DUI it's not a conviction it's literally just to charge for a felony out-of-county.
no

Jkloc420

that's exactly what I was thinking but then again having to play hooky call out sick I feel like it's a double-edged knife.
I've never been into any real trouble so I don't know if they could find out or if they would find out. I was even thinking I'll call out sick and then later on go to the Urgent Care and say I had a belly ache so that way I had a doctor's excuse. all I can say is the center in which I work at is very unforgiving my father passed away last year while I was at the job and they made me work through the rest of the day I got bitten by a pitbull on the job and they made me work out the rest of the day 2 years ago my fiance lost a baby and they made me work out the rest of the day I actually got threatened to be fired when a box broke open and a trailer hitch fell on my foot. because we're coming into season I'm scared that's going to be another issue.
you sure you been at ups ten years

Working man ups

call off you get two days
I don't know if you were able to see my prior statements but my Center very unforgiving with calling out and you have no option days and no vacation days left. just in case you didn't see it they literally threatened my job when a box broke open a trailer hitch fell on my foot and I had to still continue working out the rest of my day. Earlier this year my father had passed I found out while at work and they made me continue to work. I found out my woman was pregnant and she has lost the baby and they made me continue to work. I got bitten by a pitbull on job and they made me work out the rest of the day like that. We are now as you know coming into season. And my Center isn't very kind when it comes to calling out although I've never done it unless I had an option. I'm fine with going through with it playing sick and whatnot I just don't want them to find out it's an Integrity issue so I'm very conflicted if they'll find out or not

Jkloc420

I don't know if you were able to see my prior statements but my Center very unforgiving with calling out and you have no option days and no vacation days left. just in case you didn't see it they literally threatened my job when a box broke open a trailer hitch fell on my foot and I had to still continue working out the rest of my day. Earlier this year my father had passed I found out while at work and they made me continue to work. I found out my woman was pregnant and she has lost the baby and they made me continue to work. I got bitten by a pitbull on job and they made me work out the rest of the day like that. We are now as you know coming into season. And my Center isn't very kind when it comes to calling out although I've never done it unless I had an option. I'm fine with going through with it playing sick and whatnot I just don't want them to find out it's an Integrity issue so I'm very conflicted if they'll find out or not
don't matter what the center says, you get a day to call off and the day after