I don't want to lose my job!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's what I'm trying to figure out which one year olds the least amount of risk. It's a charge not a conviction will they even know this even exist should I just call out sick so I can make it to my court date? Or should I just tell them what's going on and risk losing my job

These seem like questions you should ask your lawyer

KOG72

I’m full of it
The basic knowledge I want is will the center find out if it is not a DUI and not a conviction that's where I stand
I believe there is some good advice on here it’s up to you to use it.And by the way if you get locked up I could come down there and keep your girlfriend company,wink wink!!!

upschuck

If it is not a conviction, did it really legally happen?

Call in, go to your court date, then go back to work. As long as it is not on your driving record, no need to worry. Also, keep your BA informed, just in case.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well I have a lawyer and I've already been given a plea already know what's going to be fall me when I go into the courts. I'm taking the plea of felony without conviction no other charges no time no anything just paying the courts and the lawyer. So I was thinking should I even tell the center or anything is there any way they get wind of any of this that's the question. It's not a DUI it's not a conviction it's literally just to charge for a felony out-of-county.

Loose lips sink ships

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not only my dad but my unborn child they made me work out the rest of the day it was during season and they said they had no other coverage. I know I felt it was ridiculous and egregious. but the way it goes in my Center is if you start complaining writing grievances they make your life hell. They overbook out your truck and give you a million misloads and screw up your commits. Making it inevitable to go over your time allowed.

You’re starting to sound more and more like a sheep

Time to manup and take care of your business

Working man ups

Hey man, you are a hero to some around here, so just relax. Most girlfriends start nagging, complaining, and threatening- marry me or else! It's a lot of pressure but you beat the system! Be proud!

I wasn't about beating the system or nothing you got it all wrong I messed up back in high school and I lost her many many years later we get back together it was my want and desire to propose to her this was the woman I've always loved. and quite honestly I don't blame women for feeling that way if a man's taking up 10 years of her life with no commitments and wants her to pop out their babies so I'm not on the Bro Team as far as that goes the girl invest in you and commit to you you should be willing to do the same that's just my opinion completely off topic. I hate how some men try to make women look bad for wanting a commitment after having their child or putting in many many years of love and loyalty to them.

Working man ups

Hello? He vapes...
I don't Vape I've tried vaping.there's a difference . Thank you very much but I will try the least path of doing something illegal to unwind. Everybody's got their poisons. There's people who choose to drink every night of their life and destroy their families over it so you say what you want about me I don't think this has anything to do with it you're getting hung up on semantics and just being an Internet troll bully who's getting off on the fact of picking apart somebody else you must feel pretty bad about yourself I feel sorry for you

Working man ups

I wasn't about beating the system or nothing you got it all wrong I messed up back in high school and I lost her many many years later we get back together it was my want and desire to propose to her this was the woman I've always loved. and quite honestly I don't blame women for feeling that way if a man's taking up 10 years of her life with no commitments and wants her to pop out their babies so I'm not on the Bro Team as far as that goes the girl invest in you and commit to you you should be willing to do the same that's just my opinion completely off topic. I hate how some men try to make women look bad for wanting a commitment after having their child or putting in many many years of love and loyalty to them.

listen my dude I don't know what your problem is but you must hate your girlfriend or your wife I'm sorry I don't have that problem I'm very happy.

Faceplanted

Your fine. Don’t tell em anything. We have drivers in our district who have been arrested for MUCH worse who still have jobs. A couple of them actually walked out in hand cuffs for stuff that happened outside of ups. All are still working.

Also, ask your lawyer for all fdle paper work concerning lab testing of the said substance. Many lawyers don’t do their job and simple plan on a plea deal and not doing work. I believe Florida’s has a tch cutoff for it to be considered a controlled substance. Verify all fdle lab reports your self.

Edit, just read you already took a plea deal, I hope the lab reports were checked. If you are put on probation there is a chance your probation officer will contact ups to verify your employment. Have the judge make a notation through your attorney that you don’t want them contacting your employer. Most judges will oblige.

Last edited:

bacha29

again I just feel like you're trolling I didn't knock her up at the time this is my high-school sweetheart I am in my 30s now. I don't know if you've ever propose to a woman you love but it is nerve-wracking I don't care what the situation , and she is 3 months pregnant so she was not knocked up at the time are you here to help me or you here to troll me? I'm not trying to get into a war with anybody but you're picking apart what I'm saying and twisting it
The question friend is just exactly what can we do to help you? Socially irresponsible behavior in the pursuit of the next instant gratification exacts a heavy toll. A toll that a person in their thirties should by that point in their lives know that it's too high of a price to pay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
20181027_074138.jpg

(Courtesy of The @MyTripisCut report)

Faceplanted

Bacha29.....Everybody makes mistakes. It seems to be acceptable for a ups driver to get a dui, but god forbid he has a little bit of weed in his car while being pulled over. Boomer defected. All those years of refer madness Nancy regan taught in school was bs. Sorry to tell you.

jaker

trolling
First off don't tell anyone and I mean anyone not even the union , what happen to you has nothing to do with ups or the union and you driving is not effected in any way so no reason to let anyone know

You taking the time off from work in the worst case might Lead to being fired but you can easily come back from that especially if you don't have a history of bad attendance

If the company even found out about it there is nothing they can do because it didn't happen at work or effected you driving