I don't want to lose my job!!

KOG72

I’m full of it
I don't know if you were able to see my prior statements but my Center very unforgiving with calling out and you have no option days and no vacation days left. just in case you didn't see it they literally threatened my job when a box broke open a trailer hitch fell on my foot and I had to still continue working out the rest of my day. Earlier this year my father had passed I found out while at work and they made me continue to work. I found out my woman was pregnant and she has lost the baby and they made me continue to work. I got bitten by a pitbull on job and they made me work out the rest of the day like that. We are now as you know coming into season. And my Center isn't very kind when it comes to calling out although I've never done it unless I had an option. I'm fine with going through with it playing sick and whatnot I just don't want them to find out it's an Integrity issue so I'm very conflicted if they'll find out or not
If my father would’ve passed away I would’ve drove back to the center and parked the truck and given the keys to the center manager or ORS.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't know if you were able to see my prior statements but my Center very unforgiving with calling out and you have no option days and no vacation days left. just in case you didn't see it they literally threatened my job when a box broke open a trailer hitch fell on my foot and I had to still continue working out the rest of my day. Earlier this year my father had passed I found out while at work and they made me continue to work. I found out my woman was pregnant and she has lost the baby and they made me continue to work. I got bitten by a pitbull on job and they made me work out the rest of the day like that. We are now as you know coming into season. And my Center isn't very kind when it comes to calling out although I've never done it unless I had an option. I'm fine with going through with it playing sick and whatnot I just don't want them to find out it's an Integrity issue so I'm very conflicted if they'll find out or not
Also you dont have to tell them anything

Working man ups

you sure you been at ups ten years
Not sure what would prompt that statement.
Yes I'm sure. If I wasn't I wouldn't be so worried I'm at top pay right now and never had write ups but one.
I'm really not sure why anything I said would imply otherwise. If it's because I've never grievance any of those issues with the deaths and injuries they gave me hell for is because I'm not trying to make myself a Target.

Jkloc420

Not sure what would prompt that statement.
Yes I'm sure. If I wasn't I wouldn't be so worried I'm at top pay right now and never had write ups but one.
I'm really not sure why anything I said would imply otherwise. If it's because I've never grievance any of those issues with the deaths and injuries they gave me hell for is because I'm not trying to make myself a Target.
because this stuff is in the contract

Working man ups

If my father would’ve passed away I would’ve drove back to the center and parked the truck and given the keys to the center manager or ORS.

If I had nothing to lose yeah. I've been with the company for 10 years now I'm not trying to throw it all away. Maybe I don't understand my rights but I also understand that being a whistleblower in my Center makes you a Target

Jkloc420

If I had nothing to lose yeah. I've been with the company for 10 years now I'm not trying to throw it all away. Maybe I don't understand my rights but I also understand that being a whistleblower in my Center makes you a Target
? whistleblower because your dad died

Working man ups

The center in which I work at agreeably from talking to other upsers are unreasonable and at times breaching the contract they don't necessarily play by the rules that being said I wasn't going to challenge him because I think about what else they won't play by the rules with.

Jkloc420

The center in which I work at agreeably from talking to other upsers are unreasonable and at times breaching the contract they don't necessarily play by the rules that being said I wasn't going to challenge him because I think about what else they won't play by the rules with.
no show court or call off because your allowed, you choose

BootsOnTarmac

Your on the job injury's, your father, your wife, your baby. My heartfelt condolences.

Now is the time man up! Screw the job, find a new one if you need to.

Family First!

Working man ups

? whistleblower because your dad died

Not only my dad but my unborn child they made me work out the rest of the day it was during season and they said they had no other coverage. I know I felt it was ridiculous and egregious. but the way it goes in my Center is if you start complaining writing grievances they make your life hell. They overbook out your truck and give you a million misloads and screw up your commits. Making it inevitable to go over your time allowed.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Well they would just have to get over it.You just have to put on your big boy britches.They know who the weak ones are and who they can run all over

Jkloc420

Not only my dad but my unborn child they made me work out the rest of the day it was during season and they said they had no other coverage. I know I felt it was ridiculous and egregious. but the way it goes in my Center is if you start complaining writing grievances they make your life hell. They overbook out your truck and give you a million misloads and screw up your commits. Making it inevitable to go over your time allowed.
funeral leave is a federal law i believe

Jkloc420

there are no grievances to file on that

Working man ups

In our union rep isn't exactly playing for our team even if it seems like heAnd using big Hoots with the manager. cuz I did contact my union rep every single time these issues came up and he told me just to work out the rest of the day if Icuz I . If I leave the job I'm risking it. at this point as I said I can't lose this job I have a baby on the way and a family to take care of. So far I want to thank everybody for the advice they've given me I'm just going to do everything I can and Hope for the best. I think my best bet from what I'm gathering is to call out sick go to an urgent care after my court date that day just to foolproof any crap they might threaten me I make sure that none of this comes to light because I am not a convicted felon

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I couldn't help myself...

random-:censored:e-2018-05-17-01.jpg

Working man ups

funeral leave is a federal law i believe
Absolutely however not during season and because my dad doesn't live in the state they wouldn't give me funeral leave I didn't have the money to travel or any of that they made it seem like it was impossible. They can be very threatening let me just say that

Jkloc420

Absolutely however not during season and because my dad doesn't live in the state they wouldn't give me funeral leave I didn't have the money to travel or any of that they made it seem like it was impossible. They can be very threatening let me just say that
they can't just suspend a federal law, lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As a woman, I’m telling you that you need to grow some balls ASAP. If not, you’re going to have a heart attack worrying about losing your job. You pay dues to the IBT for them to represent you. Why not use that resource? If you become a target, so what? Fight back! You have the Union on your side.

KOG72

I’m full of it
That doesn’t matter what season it is funeral leave is funeral leave.