I don't want to lose my job!!

Working man ups

there are no grievances to file on that

The Grievances making me work out the rest of the day and Reporting it because there are things that say that it is unethical and at least as far as I know regarding the dog bite. The day I dropped the trailer hitch on my foot because the box broke open was not sealed correctly I called my boss to tell him what had just happened and he told me if I come back to the center he's going to have my job he threatened to fire me literally

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
In our union rep isn't exactly playing for our team even if it seems like heAnd using big Hoots with the manager. cuz I did contact my union rep every single time these issues came up and he told me just to work out the rest of the day if Icuz I . If I leave the job I'm risking it. at this point as I said I can't lose this job I have a baby on the way and a family to take care of. So far I want to thank everybody for the advice they've given me I'm just going to do everything I can and Hope for the best. I think my best bet from what I'm gathering is to call out sick go to an urgent care after my court date that day just to foolproof any crap they might threaten me I make sure that none of this comes to light because I am not a convicted felon
what are you going to do if you get jury duty

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The Grievances making me work out the rest of the day and Reporting it because there are things that say that it is unethical and at least as far as I know regarding the dog bite. The day I dropped the trailer hitch on my foot because the box broke open was not sealed correctly I called my boss to tell him what had just happened and he told me if I come back to the center he's going to have my job he threatened to fire me literally
I'm talking about your deaths

Working man ups

what are you going to do if you get jury duty

That's completely different obviously I can prove jury duty and go handle my business that's not the same thing we're talking about here it's whether to say something about this or not to them not knowing a hundred percent if they'll find out. When it comes to jury duty I've done nothing they can hold over my head

Working man ups

Pothead or not, got to give the OP props for stringing his girlfriend along almost 2 decades!
You're assuming . I have not been with her for 2 decades she is my high-school sweetheart that does not mean that our life didn't take separate paths at time. You're just targeting me and being a troll you're making yourself look like an idiot

Working man ups

You're assuming . I have not been with her for 2 decades she is my high-school sweetheart that does not mean that our life didn't take separate paths at time. You're just targeting me and being a troll you're making yourself look like an idiot

furthermore I would like to keep my love life completely out of this but if anybody was wondering and I kept being prompted to defend myself as to why I would do something illegal when that was not the case but I would appreciate if we keep my family my loved ones off of being targeted on here I just came here for advice not to be ridiculed

Working man ups

I'm talking about your deaths
I was very misinformed at the time and again job threatened when I asked for a funeral leave to take care of on any of this and deal with the loss they told me it was not doable because it is the season understanding fully that it is federal law and had to give it to me however now without making my life a living hell. I would have had to combat managementthat would being less than understanding law or no law like I said my Center doesn't necessarily play by the rules had a come back from funeral leaves they would have made sure they punish me one way or another. they have done it before and situations where I had option days and called out next time I was at work they over bulked out my truck gave me at least 10 misloads and then threatened to write me up because of time allowed. I was literally working from 10 a.m. till 9 p.m. going on the nine five they play that little game where they make sure that they don't go over there 3 days

Working man ups

is definitely not like I lied to the cops or anything I told him I had the CBD vape and they tested it and it came up positive and theyis definitel the cop felt bad because he's like damn you got to be careful where you get your CBD oil from and that was the end of it I was out in less than 10 hours.

Working man ups

I came on here asking because I don't know all the handbook rules and right don't know if anyone really reads it all I've always just depended on my union rep as I now see is not a viable source. I just wanted to get some advice by people who know more than I do and hopes I don't get shamed for not knowing

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey man, you are a hero to some around here, so just relax. Most girlfriends start nagging, complaining, and threatening- marry me or else! It's a lot of pressure but you beat the system! Be proud!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I came on here asking because I don't know all the handbook rules and right don't know if anyone really reads it all I've always just depended on my union rep as I now see is not a viable source. I just wanted to get some advice by people who know more than I do and hopes I don't get shamed for not knowing
Call your business agent?