I don't want to lose my job!!

Working man ups

I'm in a bad situation. So here it goes. I'm a 10-year driver with UPS. In all the years I have not had but one write up. I've never called out sick, I come to work on time and I'm pretty high on the sonority.
I took my vacation week back in May where I took my fiance to Orlando. I had recently purchased what I believed was a CBD pen/vape that is completely legal to buy and use from any head shop. On our way down we are pulled over and I unfortunately was arrested for the CBD pen which unbeknownst to me contained THC. I was informed it was a felony because of the THC and I was arrested that day. I was released within 24 hours. I hired a lawyer who went to my first court date which was 1 week ago. As of Friday I was offered a plea deal. To have a felony charge non conviction. Unfortunately ignorance to something does not negate a charge. I accepted the plea and now have a court date in a week to see the judge which is out of my County about 3 hours from me where I'll post fees ect . I have yet to inform my employer that this issue had happened because I did not know what I was looking at just yet or what standing I'd be in.
Being as it is the end of the year I have no more option days and no more vacation time left. I am caught in a real bind I don't want to lose my job over this. My fiance is now 3 months pregnant. I don't know what to do with this. Should I inform them should I not? I don't want there to be an Integrity issue.do they really check up on things like this? If I do not inform them I would have to play hooky and call out sick so I can make it to my court date also yet again jeopardizing my job. As you can see I'm really caught in a bind I don't want to mislead anybody but I also don't want to lose my job over this. If I am honest with them and give them the information is there a chance I can be fired?
Please help. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Your friendly neighborhood hard working UPS Man

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm in a bad situation. So here it goes. I'm a 10-year driver with UPS. In all the years I have not had but one write up. I've never called out sick, I come to work on time and I'm pretty high on the sonority.
I took my vacation week back in May where I took my fiance to Orlando. I had recently purchased what I believed was a CBD pen/vape that is completely legal to buy and use from any head shop. On our way down we are pulled over and I unfortunately was arrested for the CBD pen which unbeknownst to me contained THC. I was informed it was a felony because of the THC and I was arrested that day. I was released within 24 hours. I hired a lawyer who went to my first court date which was 1 week ago. As of Friday I was offered a plea deal. To have a felony charge non conviction. Unfortunately ignorance to something does not negate a charge. I accepted the plea and now have a court date in a week to see the judge which is out of my County about 3 hours from me where I'll post fees ect . I have yet to inform my employer that this issue had happened because I did not know what I was looking at just yet or what standing I'd be in.
Being as it is the end of the year I have no more option days and no more vacation time left. I am caught in a real bind I don't want to lose my job over this. My fiance is now 3 months pregnant. I don't know what to do with this. Should I inform them should I not? I don't want there to be an Integrity issue.do they really check up on things like this? If I do not inform them I would have to play hooky and call out sick so I can make it to my court date also yet again jeopardizing my job. As you can see I'm really caught in a bind I don't want to mislead anybody but I also don't want to lose my job over this. If I am honest with them and give them the information is there a chance I can be fired?
Please help. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Your friendly neighborhood hard working UPS Man
Don’t say anything if they drug test you and you will come up dirty you’re fired

Working man ups

Yes it is a felony so I've come to find because it was considered a controlled substance if it contains THC which again as I said was unbeknownst to me. I was at least offered a felony without the conviction so basically a charge.

Working man ups

How the hell are they going to find out just keep your mouth shut .
that's exactly what I was thinking but then again having to play hooky call out sick I feel like it's a double-edged knife.
I've never been into any real trouble so I don't know if they could find out or if they would find out. I was even thinking I'll call out sick and then later on go to the Urgent Care and say I had a belly ache so that way I had a doctor's excuse. all I can say is the center in which I work at is very unforgiving my father passed away last year while I was at the job and they made me work through the rest of the day I got bitten by a pitbull on the job and they made me work out the rest of the day 2 years ago my fiance lost a baby and they made me work out the rest of the day I actually got threatened to be fired when a box broke open and a trailer hitch fell on my foot. because we're coming into season I'm scared that's going to be another issue.

Working man ups

Unfortunately not my lawyer said the best he could do is the end of November. I would have opted for the beginning of January to have Option Day and vacation time to avoid having to play hooky.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When you call in tell them you’re not going to be in Today. If they ask why tell them it’s a private matter

As long as you don’t have an attendance problem nothing they can do

Working man ups

I feel like I'm in a lose-lose situation. I don't know if you can't get fired if you're sick and you have a doctor's note saying you couldn't come in if you have no more options and no vacay left. If somehow someway they get wind of this either the court date or getting sick during the beginning of season I'm in trouble no matter what.

Working man ups

You bought a vape machine used and didn't clean it! Yuk?
No that's not what happend, I brought what I believed was just a CBD pen from my local head shop and unfortunately when they pulled me over they tested it and it tested positive for THC. Believe me I was shocked! and because they considered a controlled substance it's a felony.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I feel like I'm in a lose-lose situation. I don't know if you can't get fired if you're sick and you have a doctor's note saying you couldn't come in if you have no more options and no vacay left. If somehow someway they get wind of this either the court date or getting sick during the beginning of season I'm in trouble no matter what.

Did you at least get a buzz off that pen