I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Reclassification happens every 10 years. At this rate I will NEVER see flood waters come close to my place. This is above your comprehension.
im guessing 99% of people in capitalism have no comprehension of whats going on anywhere.

everyone lives in a bubble because of capitalism, and when it pops, it will cause alot of misery similiar to the housing bubble popping but worse.

im guessing 99% of people in capitalism have no comprehension of whats going on anywhere.

everyone lives in a bubble because of capitalism, and when it pops, it will cause alot of misery similiar to the housing bubble popping but worse.
Living in a bubble is when everybody has to take care of you. Then all of a sudden everybody is gone. You don’t know what’s going on until you get out there and fend for yourself.

You wouldn’t know a housing bubble until 5 years after it popped. Someone would have to tell you it popped. There are always people in misery, what did you do last week to help one of them? What are you going to do this week?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Living in a bubble is when everybody has to take care of you. Then all of a sudden everybody is gone. You don’t know what’s going on until you get out there and fend for yourself.

You wouldn’t know a housing bubble until 5 years after it popped. Someone would have to tell you it popped. There are always people in misery, what did you do last week to help one of them? What are you going to do this week?
He would rather give his money to wealthy people. Lol.

rickyb

i donate every month $160. last $5000 i donated was matched. and i went vegetarian except not when i eat out.

no no, you have to catch a bubble before it pops.

only difference between my world and your version of hte real world is $700 a month.

rickyb

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE POWER LIES
AND WHO....PULLS THE STRIIIIIIIIIIINGS

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE POWER LIES
I SAID IT STARTS.... AND ENDS.... WITH..... YOUUUUUUUU

i donate every month $160. last $5000 i donated was matched. and i went vegetarian except not when i eat out.

no no, you have to catch a bubble before it pops.

only difference between my world and your version of hte real world is $700 a month.
So you don’t help the needy. Only yourself.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3100_02.jpg