I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
opposition leader in UK says he will create 4 new bank holidays. here we have 12 or so. how many does the greatest country on earth have?
China has 7 public holidays enjoyed by all citizens: New Year, the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), the Qingming Festival, Labor Day, the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival, and National Day.

China has 7 public holidays enjoyed by all citizens: New Year, the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), the Qingming Festival, Labor Day, the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival, and National Day.
I would think Ricky would know more about his idol coup. Probably couldn’t figure out how to look it up.

rickyb

UPS and many corps get away with murder partly because of the way capitalism centralizes power, and because we have mass conformity (which is also largely brought on by capitalism and govt)

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff

A victory for us all: 31,000 striking Stop and Shop supermarket workers won 75 % of the public to support the strike. Militancy, unity were key. As they will be among social movements for the needed social changes to come.

Stop & Shop Strike Ends With Union Claiming Victory

rickyb

gasoline is very expensive here and happened recently. its could go to $100 a tank to fill up my compact..:

Ralph Nader‏Verified account @RalphNader 23h23 hours ago

Press reports that Trump further squeezing Iranian oil exports to China is raising prices for American drivers at the gas pump. Average price of gasoline nationwide is up 23 cents per gallon in last month. That's about $40 billion a year. Making America Pay Again, right Trump? -R

rickyb

govts have been defunding programs probably since at least the 1980s when i recall neoliberalism beginning. maybe its hard to fund things when you are cutting taxes on the rich and giving trillions in corp welfare? govt in canada is building "affordable" housing for $1500 for a 1 br LOL

vantexan

El Correcto

god is dead
Come together as a planet and build a Luna base from which we can start construction of ships to let us seed the Solar System.

From there, MANIFEST DESTINY.

Or, just die here in our pollution waste.
That’s an amazing goal you have. Why don’t you start a go fund me instead of holding factory workers gun point with government to pay for it.

BrownArmy

That’s an amazing goal you have. Why don’t you start a go fund me instead of holding factory workers gun point with government to pay for it.

Sleep tight.

There’s never a situation where I’m holding anyone against their will.

I guarantee, everyone working on the space-elevator will be Union.

Yaaah, once we get the space-elevator in place, I will personally guarantee quintuple-time to all my workers after all the cost overruns, etc.

No discrimination: if you can weld, pilot a helicopter (easily transferrable skill to a zero-G loader), have no fear of heights, etc., put in an application mate.

Obviously, you’re not qualified to run the Capital ships, but we’re always looking for a sharp and snappy worker!!