I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

michael hudson immediately talks about how america can not compete with the rest of the world because its housing costs too much, its healthcare costs too much, etc etc.

rickyb

my company has a few bull:censored2: jobs that im aware of. the supervisors arent working 50% of the time.

on a side note one thing that i started doing recently that makes work better is pretending like im totally incompetent because it really milks the easier tasks.

one of my coworkers whos whipped by the company was complaining to me about another coworker who was talking too much. he claims he learned to talk from another coworker LOL. talking on the job is common sense aka having fun.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

my company has a few bull:censored2: jobs that im aware of. the supervisors arent working 50% of the time.

on a side note one thing that i started doing recently that makes work better is pretending like im totally incompetent because it really milks the easier tasks.

one of my coworkers whos whipped by the company was complaining to me about another coworker who was talking too much. he claims he learned to talk from another coworker LOL. talking on the job is common sense aka having fun.
You weren’t pretending.

rickyb

at my job many of us walk at a pace as if we are 80 years old.

capitalism does not work.

last night my buddy and his roommate and i were rating how we feel about capitalism. his roommate who likes it gave it between a 2 and a 4 point something. my buddy runs a coop.