I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

You are taking a global tragedy, and trying to use it to advance your political agenda.
That one's really not OK.
you know i think thats an excuse they use to maintain the status quo. mass shootings come to mind

governments love crises because they quite often use it as an opportunity to pass their worst policies.

rickyb

:censored2: whole foods:

upload_2020-3-31_10-23-30.png

rickyb

globalization has made us weak to coronavirus. we need more localized production and self sufficiency.

cutting government funding has made us weak too.

It's a government mandated recession.

Once they pass the laws they want, they will decide to end it.
True, has nothing to do with bubbles, a credit crunch, Or monetary policies. I tend to believe the doctors more than you do though. I’m enjoying my extra 2+ weeks of vacation tho.

the economy wont be like before. you had massive bubbles before hand, and corona virus was like putting a shotgun to the bubble. its gonna be a recession bigger than 2008.
We are not retreating because of any bubble. A bubble means fundamentals are not supporting the price. A declining price does not constitute a bubble. Please explain the bubble you are referring to.

rickyb

We are not retreating because of any bubble. A bubble means fundamentals are not supporting the price. A declining price does not constitute a bubble. Please explain the bubble you are referring to.
stock market bubble, corporate debt bubble, government debt bubble, and probably individual debt as well.