I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

well fair enough but thats not what i asked. i said do you have any solutions? i know youre in favor of unions and i am too but ive never done a job that was unionized and just.
You wanting things that just aren't going to happen. It's all about the money, and as long as people are striving to have more of it, whether they are a corporate exec, union worker, highly educated professional, they are going to get theirs. It's just the way it is. There isn't some collective light bulb that will come on where well paid people are going to give up money so that poorly paid people can have more. You can rage against the system if you want, but you'll have just as much effect as you would spitting into a high wind. I know you mean well Ricky, but you might consider channeling that energy into something that will give you a better life.

rickyb

You wanting things that just aren't going to happen. It's all about the money, and as long as people are striving to have more of it, whether they are a corporate exec, union worker, highly educated professional, they are going to get theirs. It's just the way it is. There isn't some collective light bulb that will come on where well paid people are going to give up money so that poorly paid people can have more. You can rage against the system if you want, but you'll have just as much effect as you would spitting into a high wind. I know you mean well Ricky, but you might consider channeling that energy into something that will give you a better life.
you talk as if hteres nothing we can change. even if you maintained capitalism, theres alot to be changed. have you been to germany?

rickyb

im going hungryyy:

1596394354938.png

rickyb

ahhh yessss i just read an article about director bryan singer and his friends using their economic positions of power to sexually assault their employees.

gotta love capitalism

rickyb

im selling kung lao thins. they are a kung fu chip marketed towards women

depending on their success, i will be selling kung lao pins to commemorate the cold war.

rickyb

capitalism, the greatest system known to man and most efficient allocation of resources bla bla bla bla in the greatest country on earth with extremely low unionization rates bla bla bla....

leaves us with 25% of CEOS being psychopaths LOL