I gots an idea !!

Savvy412

I smoke e cigs. And I used to get the cartridges at the mall but now they Are online so it's a pain. I am out now and they done today but obviously I'll be working . I always wished I lived within my hub so I could just get them before we all leave.

But I gots an idea !!

When I order them can't I just put an address on my route . So it'll be on my truck ? Then I just scan it and not deliver. who would really know ?

Am I a genius ?

I smoke e cigs. And I used to get the cartridges at the mall but now they Are online so it's a pain. I am out now and they done today but obviously I'll be working . I always wished I lived within my hub so I could just get them before we all leave.

But I gots an idea !!

When I order them can't I just put an address on my route . So it'll be on my truck ? Then I just scan it and not deliver. who would really know ?

Am I a genius ?
Just have them sent to the customer counter.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

But I gots an idea !!

Am I a genius ?
I've done that with Christmas gifts that I didn't want to go to my house...and other things.

Savvy412

But say today . Would it of been ready to get. Before we all left the hub. That's why I thought of the idea of an address in my route

billerz

Just order it and tell your oms to have it put on will call, they will pull it in the morning and you can go to the customer counter and get it before you leave in the morning. Or find the route that delivers to your house and go find that driver in the morning, you can sign for it in the building.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea if you're in every day and run the same route. Or you could just call the 800 number and have yours held for pickup (what I usually do). I've thought about just having things of mine addressed to the center but then I figure someone will open it by accident.