I guess the contract has passed

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was my understanding that when the contract passed that pt supervisors would get their pay bumped up to 18 an hour. I guess the contract has passed because some of the part time supervisors in the Hub have been saying they got their raises already

It was my understanding that when the contract passed that pt supervisors would get their pay bumped up to 18 an hour. I guess the contract has passed because some of the part time supervisors in the Hub have been saying they got their raises already
I keep hearing from the PT sups how the newer ones got a $5/hr pay raise retroactive to Aug. 1st and the ones that have been here for years got a $1000 bonus minus taxes.

babboo25

Banned
Ours got theirs 3 weeks ago, $19.25hr

Last edited:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
That raise came to the PT supervisors several months ago, waaay before the contract was put to a vote. If you were were already at the higher rate, or above it, you got a $1000.00 check.

Box Ox

PT sups can get raises whenever the Company wants to give them. Too close to peak to not go ahead with it.

So yes, everybody should still vote no to the Contract. Not a done deal.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Fake news. I expect this sort of statement for @upschuck , but you? Very disappointing.

542thruNthru

Or does the company know something we don't

e3gKL.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it $18 per hour times the 45 part-time hours they work every week?