I had to PEE!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
This is the best thread in ages! There's a gal in one of our centers who got stuck in the snow last winter. She had to piddle so bad, she actually pissed in a bottle (don't know how she managed that...) and then poured the piss on the tires, and it was sticky enough for her to gain traction and she got out. She tells this story with pride by the way!

Big Babooba

This is the best thread in ages! There's a gal in one of our centers who got stuck in the snow last winter. She had to piddle so bad, she actually pissed in a bottle (don't know how she managed that...) and then poured the piss on the tires, and it was sticky enough for her to gain traction and she got out. She tells this story with pride by the way!
Liquid tire chain! Maybe she should sell it in a handy spray bottle. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It could be worse. 50 yds away from a house is better than peeing on the corner of the business in front of video surveillance!!!!!!!!!!:surprised::cheer_up::rofl:

PLS, PLS don't leave your pee bottle in the truck though. That is downright nasty. A cover driver did that recently to the regular driver. She was furious and I can't say I blame her any. The cover driver was probably lucky, he was borrowed from our other center and was not there the next day when the regular driver found the bottle. I have a sneaky suspicion that the next time that cover driver is here he's going to get an earful.

dillweed

If it was that sticky she needs to visit her family doctor.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
When I was a rookie I went to help a driver and his pee bottle spilled all over the shelf. He had the cojones to try to get to me to deliver those packages. I wasn't that much of a rookie.

This same driver explained to us how he would spread newspaper on the floor and do his, uh, business. One time he told us he, er, exploded and missed his target.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
When I was a rookie I went to help a driver and his pee bottle spilled all over the shelf. He had the cojones to try to get to me to deliver those packages. I wasn't that much of a rookie.

This same driver explained to us how he would spread newspaper on the floor and do his, uh, business. One time he told us he, er, exploded and missed his target.

That is just #$%^&* nasty

CRASH501

in the summer i keep a large coleman cooler in my truck it holds well over a case of poland spring sport bottles . anyway i keep 2 ice buckets in my truck for well ice refills on route why should i pay for ice. so i take a few days off and come back to work when a cover driver begins to tell me in hes very very heave spanish accent that he owes me an ice bucket and a pack of coronet napkins.....it took me a minute but i put 1 and 1 together and came up with his # 2 in the back of my p1200....

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
in the summer i keep a large coleman cooler in my truck it holds well over a case of poland spring sport bottles . anyway i keep 2 ice buckets in my truck for well ice refills on route why should i pay for ice. so i take a few days off and come back to work when a cover driver begins to tell me in hes very very heave spanish accent that he owes me an ice bucket and a pack of coronet napkins.....it took me a minute but i put 1 and 1 together and came up with his # 2 in the back of my p1200....

I am always amazed what cover drivers do to our personal stuff when we take a day/vacation off. Why do they think they have the right to touch anything that is not theirs and obviously ours?More then once I have confronted a cover driver/preloader about touching/taking my stuff.Always the same response: I didn't touch anything.yeah right.I never forget.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am always amazed what cover drivers do to our personal stuff when we take a day/vacation off. Why do they think they have the right to touch anything that is not theirs and obviously ours?More then once I have confronted a cover driver/preloader about touching/taking my stuff.Always the same response: I didn't touch anything.yeah right.I never forget.

I dont keep much personal stuff in my truck, and I have no issues with a cover driver using my tape gun or anything else that he needs to do the job....but what ticks me off is when I come back and there is garbage everywhere, the wastebasket is full, and the fuel tank is empty. I also hate it when they smoke in the truck, or chew tobacco and spit all over the floor.:sick:

Ghost in the Darkness

An empty gatorade bottle is a driver's friend. Dump it out immediately or take it with you when you are done for the day... you don't want to be the dirtbag who leaves it for your loader to find.

CRASH501

i am always amazed what cover drivers do to our personal stuff when we take a day/vacation off. Why do they think they have the right to touch anything that is not theirs and obviously ours?more then once i have confronted a cover driver/preloader about touching/taking my stuff.always the same response: I didn't touch anything.yeah right.i never forget.
I had a pre-loader that would eat a pack of gum out of my cupholder daily well until i soaked it in visine...
And i always told the preloaders help yourself to a bottle of 2 of water as i always iced them at the end of a shift.......but when i started to come in and find empy bottles all over the converor area and my cooler empty enough was enough i had to put a freaking padlock on the cooler.......talk about taking advantage....now i find his garbage from break on my shelves daily

hungrydude5

Ya know, I was thinking. No concerns were called in yesterday, and this happened really early. The OMS sup working yesterday worked until 430 and didn't receive any concerns or messages over the wire or on their online message center thing that handles same day will calls and concerns. Oh well......here I go worrying waaaaaay too much again.

hungrydude5

All I know is, I'm not peeing my pants for the company. I've bent over backwards and given up too much of my free time for the place, that's one thing I won't do. It hurt so bad too, I know I'm sounding like a wimp, but I was on an RD stop on a saturday (have to get everything off by 12) half an hour away from the closest gas station, it was the only thing I could think of. Secure truck, go behind shed type thing near woods, go pee. The shed type thing was obstructing the view others had of me from that house and the road.