I had to PEE!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I dont keep much personal stuff in my truck, and I have no issues with a cover driver using my tape gun or anything else that he needs to do the job....but what ticks me off is when I come back and there is garbage everywhere, the wastebasket is full, and the fuel tank is empty. I also hate it when they smoke in the truck, or chew tobacco and spit all over the floor.:sick:

How about the guys that spit sunflower seeds all over too!

Have you ever noticed when a female driver covers your route the package car interior is usually cleaner than when went on vacation....

Indy135

this thread is awesome

anybody who makes a big deal out of u takin a piss out in public is stupid......who doesnt do it?

do the drivers really have "relief bags"? i am a ups freight worker i dont know much about the parcel operation

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
I spent 10 years as a package car driver and pissed at least once a day in an empty gatoraid bottle in the back of the truck. Actually took a dump in a DR bag in the back of the truck once too:happy-very:. Was in a housing area with no possibilty of a bathroom and it was either go in the bag or go in my pants:happy-very:. I know I'm not the only one here that has done that but might be the only one here with the balls to admit it.

upsgrunt

I'm certainly not proud of it, but desperate times call for desperate measures sometimes. It was absolutely the last option I had.

dc_sniper9130

Tailgunner
Whatever you do, don't leave the full piss bottle in the back of the truck for a tired, grumpy, and slightly hung-over preload supervisor to have to deal with first thing the next morning.

Mike Hawk

All I know is, I'm not peeing my pants for the company. I've bent over backwards and given up too much of my free time for the place, that's one thing I won't do. It hurt so bad too, I know I'm sounding like a wimp, but I was on an RD stop on a saturday (have to get everything off by 12) half an hour away from the closest gas station, it was the only thing I could think of. Secure truck, go behind shed type thing near woods, go pee. The shed type thing was obstructing the view others had of me from that house and the road.
Just make sure you don't bend over backwards while peeing.

hungrydude5

Funny you mention that, everytime I go take a dump and have pens in my pockets they fall out right in the damn toilet, it sucks when you're on area too and there's none in the truck.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
When I have to re-tape a box I rest my pee-pee on the flaps to hold it down.

I know that has nothing to do with this thread...but its damn funny!