I have a question about FedEx courier dot

Gonzo411

I just recently applied for a part time courier job for FedEx online and the basic questions I was being asked I answered truthfully but at the end it said my qualifications did not meet requirements of the courier (dot) position). I'm curious how is that possible because I'm honestly confused so any help would be grateful

vantexan

How's your driving record? Any speeding tickets? DUI's? Any arrests? Any health issues? Ever been fired? I don't know what you were asked but any of the above could keep you from being hired.

Slave101

I just recently applied for a part time courier job for FedEx online and the basic questions I was being asked I answered truthfully but at the end it said my qualifications did not meet requirements of the courier (dot) position). I'm curious how is that possible because I'm honestly confused so any help would be grateful
Do yourself a favor and get a different job as this one may seem appealing in beginning but you'll deeply regret it

Gonzo411

How's your driving record? Any speeding tickets? DUI's? Any arrests? Any health issues? Ever been fired? I don't know what you were asked but any of the above could keep you from being hired.
Thank you for the reply. I mean I'm a USA citizen and I have no tickets and when it came to being asked if I have a disability I said no. That's why it's so strange because I answered what I thought was correctly and still got denied.

overflowed

Just reapply, none of our stuff ever works correctly, the system might be messed up. I really wouldn't be surprised if you put the same info in and it accepts you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

How old are you? you've got to be 21 to drive. It's hard to believe that they would disqualify anyone these days. Judging from recent new hires, walking and breathing are the only qualifications I see that are necessary.

Anyway, be glad you won't be working here. You're better-off almost anywhere else.