I have not received an Union tee in years , whats up???

rod

Retired 22 years
The only thing I ever got from the union was a monthly receipt for dues. I can only recall one time in 30 years, other than around election time, where the union showed up in town and that was to sell their DRIVE crap. Don't get me wrong - I love the union but they were not what you call 'Hands on" in the extended areas. I got a FedEx tee shirt--does that count?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The only thing I ever got from the union was a monthly receipt for dues. I can only recall one time in 30 years, other than around election time, where the union showed up in town and that was to sell their DRIVE crap. Don't get me wrong - I love the union but they were not what you call 'Hands on" in the extended areas. I got a FedEx tee shirt--does that count?

I used to tell the part timers if you take
Your dues receipt to Burger King they will give you a free double whopper

Had one that tried. came at me mad as hell when they told him to get lost

Lol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

I got a FedEx t shirt too. From when I used to work there.

It says "package handler of the month"

over9five

Staff member
The only thing I ever got from the union was a monthly receipt for dues. I can only recall one time in 30 years, other than around election time, where the union showed up in town and that was to sell their DRIVE crap.

Lol, this. Somewhere I have a DRIVE hat...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh, you want an union tee?
Well, I want an free round of drinks, and an stripper with big boobs who like to use an hula hoop while sleeping with me an my wife!

clean hairy

Indie could become a Union Officer.
Then he could be "hands on" with alot of the membership!

Heavy Package

Here's the newest 2018 Teamster T Shirt for the upcoming contract vote. Only comes to 3XL so Feeder Drivers are out of luck.

view