I Keep Telling People That Package Cars Are Too Hot To Work In

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Glad the driver got out ... looks like it was close!
This is a serious question.... should the trucks be loaded so there is always a walkway all of the way thru the truck?

It says he escaped through the front of the truck. I'm assuming because an exit to the back was blocked. What if the explosion had prevented him from leaving out the front?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This is a serious question.... should the trucks be loaded so there is always a walkway all of the way thru the truck?

It says he escaped through the front of the truck. I'm assuming because an exit to the back was blocked. What if the explosion had prevented him from leaving out the front?
They can't get preloaders to use more than half the shelf, let alone stack anything on top.
Combine with 300+ piece routes and a clear isileway is a rarity at the start.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The driver in the video looked pretty stressed walking around in circles and whatnot... probably stressing that he would be overallowed the next day.... I would have been over there trying to fan the flames... burn that bitch down to ashes...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
“Driver heard a hissing and then explosion”

Anyone wanna take a wager on it being a lithium battery that exploded? There’s reasons why the airlines lately have been restricting them in cargo holds and bans on laptops.

For your viewing pleasure.

And another incident that could have gone horribly bad
Lithium-Ion Battery on Delta Air Lines Flight Explodes, Catches Fire (Quick-Thinking Crew Averts Disaster)

Apparently it happens once every ten days.
What's Behind the Increase in Lithium-Ion Battery Fires on Planes?

@Jackburton, state police fire marshal just confirmed it was a faulty lithium battery.