I love bonus

over9five

Staff member
Gonna be a lot of crying going on with bonus people with the new DOT rules.
You'll have to take a 30 minute break within your first 8 hours.
Starts July 1st. Sorry about all that bonus you'll be losing!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Will be interesting to see how this rule gets enforced.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just talked to your center manager as well and he says you are the best. Good job
Me doing what I do has nothing to do with kissing anybody's butt , why I do it is because I can get home to my family quicker and spend time with them

So yeah bonus 2 hours and be home with the family or stay at work another 2 hours and not be home , you pick

There's only a few ways to get 2 hours bonus on a rural route. Bogus time study a very large pick up or your driving over the speed limit everywhere u go.

over9five

Staff member
Will be interesting to see how this rule gets enforced.
I think it will have to be strongly enforced. Imagine a driver getting into an accident after 8 hours, and his DIAD showed no 30 minute downtime. Maybe if it's a small accident, no-one will check. Maybe a smart lawyer will.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I think it will have to be strongly enforced. Imagine a driver getting into an accident after 8 hours, and his DIAD showed no 30 minute downtime. Maybe if it's a small accident, no-one will check. Maybe a smart lawyer will.

Does the time shown in the board have to be taken or just recorded as taken?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Don't underestimate the bonus drivers, they are resourceful. I have every confidence that they will be able to maintain their production levels.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Not that I've done it, but it's not hard. Especially if you're in an area that has pal labels. Just keep delivering during your lunch. As long as you don't have a sig required, you can just enter the stops in as you go along. Claim your board went haywire. You can't do that everyday...once a year maybe.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
At the beginning I used to run like a deer (idiot) until my body started to ache and I learned. Thank God I did.

I came from a building where running scratch was frowned upon. You got labeled a burner, and basically were an outcast.

U

uber

I came from a building where running scratch was frowned upon. You got labeled a burner, and basically were an outcast.

Thats weird to me. What did everyone check everybody's +/- and then form opinions of them.

I don't think I've ever checked anybody elses numbers. Because:

A.) I don't give a rats ass

B.) Its none of my business

kingOFchester

Thats weird to me. What did everyone check everybody's +/- and then form opinions of them.

I don't think I've ever checked anybody elses numbers. Because:

A.) I don't give a rats ass

B.) Its none of my business

We bid yearly so everyone reads all the number posted. over under, planned day, clocked out times, miles, stops, packages and so on. All of these numbers are very relevant when it comes to picking a trip.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

i just reread that,, not bonus,, your saying scratch....holy he11 son i would not blend well with you folk in that center