I luv this dude

Con1989

I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl walked into a grown black mans arms...DEAD GIVE AWAY... Lol

hyena

That video was funny however at the end of the day he saved those girls. My hats off to the guy definitely a hero! And he's a buckeye!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I listened to this guy when he was interviewed right after it happened. His adrenalin was way high, he spoke from his heart.
To me its not a factor that he had a criminal history. He was free, paid his dues, and he made a choice to go see wth was going on, I know many white people who wouldn't have done that, for fear of retaliation. If you want to break it into race. And, so many domestic violence charges are trumped up anyway. Not all but some.
I talk with people in the hood all day long. They may talk different, but for me, this guy is a hero, always will be. Both black and white, when you live in a less than perfect neighborhood, you might have a different lingo, but if you still have a heart and a soul, you are all good with me.
I really hate that people want to tear him down. I for one would eat ribs, and have a beer with Charles anytime, and I would do it anywhere. He stepped up or those girls could be there another 10 yrs. God Bless him.

I listened to this guy when he was interviewed right after it happened. His adrenalin was way high, he spoke from his heart.
To me its not a factor that he had a criminal history. He was free, paid his dues, and he made a choice to go see wth was going on, I know many white people who wouldn't have done that, for fear of retaliation. If you want to break it into race. And, so many domestic violence charges are trumped up anyway. Not all but some.
I talk with people in the hood all day long. They may talk different, but for me, this guy is a hero, always will be. Both black and white, when you live in a less than perfect neighborhood, you might have a different lingo, but if you still have a heart and a soul, you are all good with me.
I really hate that people want to tear him down. I for one would eat ribs, and have a beer with Charles anytime, and I would do it anywhere. He stepped up or those girls could be there another 10 yrs. God Bless him.
It's hard to find anyone who lives in the actual city of Cleveland who hasent been arrested atleast once.