I Need Another Job...

SubPop79

I need another job. Right now, I think it would be best to try to find something on the weekends of before I go to work at UPS at around 5 p.m.

If bad goes to worse, I'd be willing to find a night job, or a totally new, full-time job. Might even be willing to move. Lord knows I can't afford to live here.

Do any of you suggestions?

I have 4 years college experience. Visual Journalism major. Did not graduate, and can no longer afford to go back.

Overpaid Union Thug

I need another job. Right now, I think it would be best to try to find something on the weekends of before I go to work at UPS at around 5 p.m.

If bad goes to worse, I'd be willing to find a night job, or a totally new, full-time job. Might even be willing to move. Lord knows I can't afford to live here.

I have 4 years college experience. Visual Journalism major. Did not graduate, and can no longer afford to go back.
Try FedEx Ground on noonday. Don't tell them you work at UPS though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

browntroll

Try FedEx Ground on noonday. Don't tell them you work at UPS though.

Sent using BrownCafe App
do this but make sure its not an airport hub, friend of mine told me they ask for 5 years of paystubs and all sorts of
other background stuff. he tried applying while still working for UPS but they wouldn't hire him they told him to quit UPS.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Don't get another job where you load trailers. I use to do UPS then go into Averitt, and that was awful. The one job I always liked that went with UPS was a security position. No stress, easy on your body etc. I'd try looking for that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Go and see if you can work preload aka the early shift, that way you can work a job at night or later in the sfternoon and maybe get some shuteye before you go to the later job. I always tell people if you work preload go wait tables, easyazz and quick money, like taking candy from a baby lol. Wait tables work less hours and make more money hourly with tips.

Overpaid Union Thug

Don't get another job where you load trailers. I use to do UPS then go into Averitt, and that was awful. The one job I always liked that went with UPS was a security position. No stress, easy on your body etc. I'd try looking for that.

I worked at both UPS and FedEx Ground and rarely set a foot inside a trailer at either of them. It was like I had and easy/easy 22.3 except that one shift was at FedEx and the other at UPS.

ChrisTheBrown

That's what I'm doing right now, security on weekends at an insurance company. I occasionally pick up extra shifts during the week, which easily works around my preload schedule. Easy stuff, all I gotta do is show up. Looks like this is probably what I'm gonna do, until my driving with UPS becomes much more consistent.

Sent using BrownCafe App