I need help with attendance

dudebro

Yes I expect to be paid for work I've already performed.
Again, what's your point?
Why do you expect that? What if the person processing time cards gets to yours and decides it’s exhausting, and they don’t feel like processing yours.

If you’re really this obtuse, no one can help you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I worked 17 years before I took an unscheduled day off. They owe me at least a cookie.
Yeah that’s back before there was internet, dating apps, tv or A/C being a standard feature in homes old man. Working was the funnest thing you had to do with your life.

rod

Retired 22 years
I call off all the time.
I think I average around 4-5 call offs every month.
They never say anything to me about it.
This job is hard and really sucks, all the PT sups I've had have been pretty understanding about call offs.
Some days you just don't feel like it and you need a break.
The future of America in a nut shell.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't know why people get so mad about this kind of thing like it's any of their business anyway. If their parents are paying for everything, good. As long as it's not some kind of welfare bull:censored2: that I'm paying for, then it's none of my business and doesn't concern me in the slightest.

"But muh work ethic." Lol.

Jstpeachy

To the OP probably depends on how you work when you are there. I stay til last package is off the belt if I can, work the job of 2 people every Saturday because no one else will and took 2 days off with approval even though I don’t technically have “time off” accrued.

In my experience if you work hard every day they don’t mind as much if you need a day off or roll in a few mins late.