I need some advice with my main supervisor

VMruCePdkpTzi.gif
If you truly are "the taco guy" then I think it is obvious how to get him to change his attitude. Bring him some tacos

IESucks

So I been with the company since September unload and I been moved around a lot of time. Thus i learned alot working on the blet,Dcap, smalls, and miss sorts. I recently asked if I could do my 30 daysd so I would get my$1 rasied however my main supervisor doesn't want to. So after bring it up twice i finally got my big chance in becoming a loader (I really love doing it on peak season) and I wanted to make it my main goal. So I got my scanner ready and my main supervisor comes over me and say that if I fail i will be moved elsewhere...(it really got to me). So I did my best and hopefully I get feedback and where I need to improve. Does anyone know any tips on how i should address on my supervisor attitude? I'm trying not to take it personal however it's been like that for a while. Thanks for reading and can't wait for your responses
Ups sucks, always. Bad bosses come and go. Unfortunately so do good ones

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I been with the company since September unload and I been moved around a lot of time. Thus i learned alot working on the blet,Dcap, smalls, and miss sorts. I recently asked if I could do my 30 daysd so I would get my$1 rasied however my main supervisor doesn't want to. So after bring it up twice i finally got my big chance in becoming a loader (I really love doing it on peak season) and I wanted to make it my main goal. So I got my scanner ready and my main supervisor comes over me and say that if I fail i will be moved elsewhere...(it really got to me). So I did my best and hopefully I get feedback and where I need to improve. Does anyone know any tips on how i should address on my supervisor attitude? I'm trying not to take it personal however it's been like that for a while. Thanks for reading and can't wait for your responses

I like tacos too

Brian MacFarlane

He's gonna salt you .keep your head in the trailer unless someone needs help with an. Irregular or over 70 then get your ass back in that trailer .and don't surf the rollers and don't play with the extendos