I need some answers please its very important

spidey421

Hi my name is Travis.I am expecting a xbox 360 for 2 weeks.Just yesterday i used my tracking number to check on my xbox.It was scheduled for delivery yesterday.it was in my city but the tracking status said exception.The detailed description was THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED.i emailed ups and told them everything.they called me today and assured me the error was fixed and my package was scheduled for today.but when i go on to track it he detailed description is still the same and it saus the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.but i recieved the call at 10.ups's website is completely up to date.so should i trust the website says or trust what they said today on the phone today cause i still havent recieved my package yet and it is 4 p.please help me:happy2:

ol'browneye

It's 4pm!!??? Where the hell is my xbox????????

Try to be sincere with that thank you when the driver shows up at 8:30pm because he is overloaded because the local UPS laid off 4 of his co-workers just because the numbers said they had to and now he has to magically absorb 20-30 more stops and his boss says "You can do 30 more now because you have less volume" and he is still expected to do it in the same amount of time as he did with 30 less stops and now all of the sudden his boss hounds him because he is 45 minutes overallowed when the last 3 years it was acceptable but the boss doesn't care that he is a human whose body is getting run down and tired from being overworked and his wife and kids are wondering why daddy has to work so many hours now because Christmas was over 3 months ago and he would rather be at home now himself with his family eating dinner or playing a game with his kids on the FREAKING X-BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Did I say that outloud?)

Good luck with your x-box, maybe the driver is just running a little late!
:grounch_day:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Try to be sincere with that thank you when the driver shows up at 8:30pm because he is overloaded because the local UPS laid off 4 of his co-workers just because the numbers said they had to and now he has to magically absorb 20-30 more stops and his boss says "You can do 30 more now because you have less volume" and he is still expected to do it in the same amount of time as he did with 30 less stops and now all of the sudden his boss hounds him because he is 45 minutes overallowed when the last 3 years it was acceptable but the boss doesn't care that he is a human whose body is getting run down and tired from being overworked and his wife and kids are wondering why daddy has to work so many hours now because Christmas was over 3 months ago and he would rather be at home now himself with his family eating dinner or playing a game with his kids on the FREAKING X-BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picture this kids hair, arms and shirt, whipping in the wind as you rant at him, LOL.

UPSNewbie

That could quite possibly be the longest sentence on the BC.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i had a kid standing by the road one time with his xbox waiting on me. he was sending it back to get it fixed. it was funny to see him standing all alone on the side of the road with his console like he just lost his best friend.

gald its us delivering the boxes but man those things are a pain...

ol'browneye

Where's that thank you button when you need it!

By the way, I already have that book. I want the sequel, "I Am The Best Thing To Happen At UPS Since EDD"

Last edited: