I no longer enjoy working for ups.

542thruNthru

Sorry I’ve been enjoying all of my newfound family time.
2+reasons+it+sucks+not+to+drink.gif

onewithedd

I miss the old days, no telematics, delivering ressies with the bulkhead door open, jumping in the truck and the lap belt after rolling, to set up the deliveries my way, not Orion’s. The earlier start times, no observations, and we were rewarded for driving safe.

UPS seems to have made more money back then than they could spend. They have pissed away more and more money on technology that just doesn’t work and have taken all the fun out of the job. No quality of life any more 915 start1930 finish micro dispatching, I could go on and on but you all get the jist.

Box Ox

I miss the old days, no telematics, delivering ressies with the bulkhead door open, jumping in the truck and the lap belt after rolling, to set up the deliveries my way, not Orion’s. The earlier start times, no observations, and we were rewarded for driving safe.

@rod had it really tough back then. Whiny, wimpy Millennial drivers just wouldn't understand!

quad decade guy

UPS seems to have made more money back then than they could spend. They have pissed away more and more money on technology that just doesn’t work and have taken all the fun out of the job. No quality of life any more 915 start1930 finish micro dispatching, I could go on and on but you all get the jist.

All the stupidly dangerous things YOU(and those like you) did are the reasons why we have telematics. No observations? This is total BS. Fool.

11.19igrad

Ahh seems everyone was careful not to tag me on this thread... found it anyway! I find out next week and I’ll do it for a while if I am able. I see it for what it is now.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
this is pretty much spot on. Management will somehow try to make it seem like a personal problem, or you’re lazy, but the truth is no part timer should be working 6 days.

Not only are they wanting 6 days for part timers, but the last month since this covid crap they are wanting to get 8 hour days out of them, and if they even think about leaving after 5 they lose they mind like you aren't allowed!