I-Pads In The Classroom

moreluck

golden ticket member
...."Teachers will ultimately be reduced in the future ......" (tos)

That's what i Said back in this thread when I said the natural conclusion of it all is schools, books and teachers going by the wayside.But, it's soooooo new and intelligent when you say it.
:dissapointed:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
...."Teachers will ultimately be reduced in the future ......" (tos)

That's what i Said back in this thread when I said the natural conclusion of it all is schools, books and teachers going by the wayside.But, it's soooooo new and intelligent when you say it.
:dissapointed:

thank you.

Peace

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Intelligent files have noted that the North Koreans have been placing ships off of our shore equipped with devices to emit massive EMP s which are designed to shut down all of our technology . Thus stopping our military from using all of our high tech weapons, and stopping all of our electronic devices.
So my question to you is ....when the power grids go down what will you be using all those high tech toys for ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Intelligent files have noted that the North Koreans have been placing ships off of our shore equipped with devices to emit massive EMP s which are designed to shut down all of our technology . Thus stopping our military from using all of our high tech weapons, and stopping all of our electronic devices.
So my question to you is ....when the power grids go down what will you be using all those high tech toys for ?

First of all, the north koreans dont have the fuel to travel all the way to the states so thats something I think we can disregard.

peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not enough Fuel ?

Boy, are you dumb.
China supplies them with everything that want, except enough food { that is how they control the masses } and everyone except you it seems knows china has for years been going around the globe securing massive amounts of raw materials.
Due to the current global financial meltdown, ships are being parked in greater numbers than before. Buy a foreign flagged ship and you instantly have a fleet of usable ships that no one would question.

Well that means we wont be using our DVD player but the military with it`s EMP hardened high tech weapons will light up Kim Jong Il like a Christmas tree shortly thereafter.