I read that Amazon will have own delivery service to compete with UPS! What say you?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
We need to get more accounts to make up for it! Get to work on sale leads boys and girls for your future!!
image.jpg

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
If you are referring to the Seeking Alpha articles on the BC homepage; well then i do find it troubling the number of times the author says incompetent. It's also peculiar to the writer how the company seems to care very very little about how woefully prepared we are for the spike in volume at peak, especially the last three peaks.
"Well we hired helpers, extra staff, double shift preload, drivers on the road 12 to 14 hours. What else can we do?".

The article refers to capacity, service levels, hell just delivering packages on time. And what is mgmt measuring: How to save a mile while driving around the block three times, delivering out the left side of the car, and then turning around in someone's driveway to leave.

BIG DISCONNECT!!! Been here over 27 years I would also like to enjoy my pension.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Keep wishing customers away and they will leave. I'll still have my route but our part timers may have to keep right on prt timing.