I retired at 51!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You say your BA it’s terrible and I’m not doubting you because I don’t know him or her.

Agreed.

What have you done to get the BA removed?

Nothing

Have you talked to the local president?

Nope.

Have you filed labor charges if necessary?

Nope.

Get a petition together and have everyone sign it.

And present it to the executive board of the Local. Nature will take its course after that.

You have the right to be represented appropriately.

Absolutely.

@What'dyabringmetoday??? could solve his own problems if he applied himself.

I get it.... his pension fund has problems. He thinks someones physical attributes (his BA) play a part

in his complaints of representation. The door is open. He should have the "stones" to walk through it.

Just say'n.

Thebrownblob

Agreed.

Nothing

Nope.

Nope.

And present it to the executive board of the Local. Nature will take its course after that.

Absolutely.

I get it.... his pension fund has problems. He thinks someones physical attributes (his BA) play a part

in his complaints of representation. The door is open. He should have the "stones" to walk through it.

Just say'n.
Agreed if someone wants me to tell them everything with the union is perfect and always will be, I cannot, and will not. There is human beings involved and some of them are lazy, some of them don’t care, and some get burnt out. And those the people I have always put the most pressure on because it’s time for them to move on if they don’t want to do the job. Making mistakes and not caring or not the same thing. I sit on an executive board, and we have removed business agents.

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

You say your BA it’s terrible and I’m not doubting you because I don’t know him or her. What have you done to get the BA removed? Have you talked to the local president? Have you filed labor charges if necessary? Get a petition together and have everyone sign it. You have the right to be represented appropriately.
He IS the president. Lol.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Agreed.

Nothing

Nope.

Nope.

Absolutely.

Just say'n.
Oh you really showed me with the pension comment. I realize you think we should all cheer on this "great union"- kind of like you cheer for Joe Biden. Sorry your feelings are hurt Big Union Man. Aka Tough Guy.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Agreed.

Nothing

Nope.

Nope.

Absolutely.

Just say'n.
Are you back at the office from lunch yet or is it golf day? Keep up the good work Big Union Man.

Thebrownblob

Oh you really showed me with the pension comment. I realize you think we should all cheer on this "great union"- kind of like you cheer for Joe Biden. Sorry your feelings are hurt Big Union Man. Aka Tough Guy.
No need to cheer it if you’re unhappy, but be careful we’re not tearing it down. Hopefully If the group running your Local are that bad they will be removed at the next election.