I retired at 51!

Thebrownblob

Yes I say
1663068810722.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
30.5 full time. We have to pay full healthcare upon retirement, $1200 or so per month
I have never heard of such a premium for anyone that has retired. What local?

I was at $400 for both my spouse and I and it went to $450.
$100K cap per year each.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That turns into your secondary at 65. Then add $340.20 for you and your spouse for medicare.
Add $50 for Part D for you prescription plan which pays nothing. Don't forget no dental or vision.
$800 a month. Happy Birthday!
You got crappy retiree healthcare. $250/month for me and spouse at 65. Covers medical, dental, vision & prescriptions. No need for Part D and most all medical is 100% covered after Medicare. No annual cap.

rickyb

Ups has taken 3 steps back to everyone forward. We used to get delivering by 9:50 after a sort. Now it’s after 11:00 because of EDD. screw edd and the new delivery system it’s like common core math! So glad I retired at 51 with pay every month!
thats good bc civilization is supposed to collapse in next 20 years

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My local's medical ended when Medicare started.
And they wanted thousands a year to keep the prescription plan.
The best I was able to afford was the vision & dental care.
Yes, my Medicare+ covers these two things , but having a vision check every year is a good thing.

DOK

You can't afford to retire with that kind of healthcare payment unless you're fortunate enough to have a spouse that works and has health Care coverage
Guys buy on the open market if they’re not lucky enough to have a spouse still working with healthcare. I’ve heard from a few of them that’s around $700 or so for two, it’s basically catastrophic coverage. They pay all appointments out of pockets.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Guys buy on the open market if they’re not lucky enough to have a spouse still working with healthcare. I’ve heard from a few of them that’s around $700 or so for two, it’s basically catastrophic coverage. They pay all appointments out of pockets.
And I thought my local retirement H&W was Stone Age.

You can do 10 more years my friend