I think I might get fired soon...

W

What The Hawk?

Well
Just remember, UPS needs you a lot more then then you need a minimum wage job with no benefits starting at 4 AM for 3 hours.
Hopefully I can let it all roll off my back and be the best damn preloader I can be. I really do need this, first time I've ever had a job that could be a potential career I'd enjoy doing. I got a full time job along with this though that's a complete dead end.

PT Car Washer

Well

Hopefully I can let it all roll off my back and be the best damn preloader I can be. I really do need this, first time I've ever had a job that could be a potential career I'd enjoy doing. I got a full time job along with this though that's a complete dead end.
I admire your enthusiasm. Talk to your co workers and you may find we all are in this together.

NXA

It's not so much that we don't care about our work it is simply if nobody else seems to care about your work you end up following suit. I know when I load the conditions, understaffing, underpay, and let's not forget the sups..... well you just don't feel like your job is important so in turn you just end up treating it as such.
That's what I meant.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Well

Just keep your head down bust your butt and get through the first 30 days. Even though it may sound weird I recommend you don't even read the union contract until your 30 days is up. Be the stupid oblivious guy who is there to kill himself for UPS. However at the 30 day mark after your protected by union read the entire contract. Know it by heart. Introduce yourself to your stewards and continue to work hard but at the same time make sure you get what is rightfully yours.