I urge a massive Call Out on Monday 30 December

over9five

Staff member
I imagine Monday will be huge. They were looking for us (Feeder drivers) to work sixth punches Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon.

MattM

Air ops is weird. We've always had new year's day off but have always had new year's Eve scheduled to work.

Have drivers always had 2 days off here?

What air are we processing then on the 31th? Nothing gets done until the 2nd?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Since UPS is having a bad quarter, my boss was offering dead days to save some money. I took one for the team and will not be in service of my employer on Monday.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
New Year's Eve is a scheduled air delivery day.

They put up an interest list for RPCDs to deliver air on New Year's Eve. They only needed 10 and 20 signed the list, yet a few reg-temps I know stated they received messages saying they were being forced in. We'll see if management is bold enough to call these RCPDs and tell them they're not needed, then force the reg-temps to do everything.

I smell some grievances to start off the new year.

They put up an interest list for RPCDs to deliver air on New Year's Eve. They only needed 10 and 20 signed the list, yet a few reg-temps I know stated they received messages saying they were being forced in. We'll see if management is bold enough to call these RCPDs and tell them they're not needed, then force the reg-temps to do everything.

I smell some grievances to start off the new year.
I wouldn't expect anything less from this place.