I Voted No

Thebrownblob

I am happy for them. If the company can afford to pay a 22.3 $35/hr, why can't they afford to pay a PT the same amount doing the exact same job?
Apparently because they don’t feel there’s enough skin in the game for them so they’re not worth it? Just a guess I don’t really know.

Thebrownblob

You sure seem out of touch with the PT in your building.
Sure i am grandpa, I know almost every single one of the guys who are getting the whole enchilada raise . The only thing they’re doing is adding up there retro checks L O L they’re gonna have some fat ones. And don’t forget some of them get another dollar on top of that if they are hazmat responders.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sure i am grandpa, I know almost every single one of the guys who are getting the whole enchilada raise . The only thing they’re doing is adding up there retro checks L O L they’re gonna have some fat ones. And don’t forget some of them get another dollar on top of that if they are hazmat responders.
We know where we came from…we’re hub rats at heart and probably care more about them than others in this company.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

"I think we will see leadership put more of a focus on automation capabilities within sorting facilities," said Donnelly, senior analyst at Third Bridge Group. "That will, over time, insulate them more and more from near-term labor dynamics."

Last edited: