I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

It's not the courts muted Trmp's lawyers, it's the fact that Voter Fraud wasnt mentioned by his lawyers. See you can lie all you want in Public but those lies stop when you enter the courtroom.
We're going to make you go back to work if you keep posting in current events

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It's not the courts muted Trmp's lawyers, it's the fact that Voter Fraud wasnt mentioned by his lawyers. See you can lie all you want in Public but those lies stop when you enter the courtroom.
Troll. You type like Biden talks. It takes real effort to make out what you are saying by reading what you type. Get better.
Liberalism is a mental illness.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Amazing. Just amazing. Is there anyone on Earth more obsessed with voter fraud than Donald J. Trump?
So trying to get the truth exposed is now, "obsessive"? One day you will see that Voter Fraud got Biden elected. When that day comes what will be your comeback?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not getting the middle of the squabble I like both of You knuckleheads
Sorry buddy you boarded a non stop flight.
1633981599700.gif

rickyb

Can you imagine the eco omy collapsed while trump was in power and u had coronavirus and ppl didnt want another term.

If u know history, u know anytime a recession starts voters will blame the prez

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Over 60 lawsuits were filed by Wood,Powell,Giuliani et al and NONE of them presented a shred of evidence of voter fraud. These numbers you produce have been debunked, only nut bag right wing websites cling to them .
The biggest Trumper,The absolute biggest Bootlicker of them all Attorney General Bill Barr said there was no evidence of widespread fraud. Let it go

More tired lies. Zzzzzzzzzzz.......
Judges blocked court cases using phony legal doctrines. Audits unearthed tons of election changing fraud. You believe lying headlines falsely claiming they didn't.

bacha29

Indeed. The attorney's representing Trump knew that they could carry the Big Lie only so far in court without risking their law licenses. Their claims must first have standing sufficient to be worthy of bringing them to court. You simply can't go in there with just any old half buttocks claims.

bacha29

More tired lies. Zzzzzzzzzzz.......
Judges blocked court cases using phony legal doctrines. Audits unearthed tons of election changing fraud. You believe lying headlines falsely claiming they didn't.
Audits? The one in Arizona certainly uncovered a lot of fraud....now didn't it? In fact I've never heard of any election audits currently ongoing in any state at the present time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sad u cant figure this out

Lol. My sentiments to you exactly. US Government funded, lab leaked virus. It would have never happened or never been reported on if the establishment had one if their's in office. Despite their attempted genocide, they still had to rig the election. That's absolutely astonishing!

It was Trump's fault like it's the rape victim's fault for "asking for it". Now look up everyone who benefited the most from the pandemic, on that list will be the people responsible. Sad you can't figure that out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Audits? The one in Arizona certainly uncovered a lot of fraud....now didn't it? In fact I've never heard of any election audits currently ongoing in any state at the present time.
And yet the Trump Derangement Syndrome is so pervasive among Democrats, you're currently in a newly created thread about it.

Waaaaahh
Why won't you accept Biden
Waaaaahh

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yes, AZ did uncover a lot of fraud. What difference does it make whether audits are currently under way or not? That doesn't make sense. Everywhere the audits are being called for, they are being fought. You don't fight audits of fair and free elections. Everywhere audits have been done the media lie about the results, which you can verify by comparing the opinion pieces you think are news articles with the actual results of the audit. The hand recount was only the first step in the AZ audit, but you believe that was the result of the whole audit because you read an AP headline that confirmed your bias. The audit also turned up over 5000 more mail-in ballots than were sent out. You'll ignore that like it didn't happen, which is absolutely bizarre.

Anyway, when the time comes, I'll still busy you out if the concentration camps you'll delude yourself into thinking you aren't in.