I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It's interesting how Reuters' article is filled with words that denounce and try to de legitimize Flynn, Waldron, and others' efforts to bring their evidence into objective public scrutiny.

The lefties go ballistic if anyone dares suggest that Biden and the lefties stole the election by means that they have and continue to uncover.

These former Staff Officers, all of a sudden, are crazy and are making :censored2: up? Highly doubtful!

FJB

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Any day now Trump will be back in the Whitehouse
/s

I doubt that. It's even sweeter knowing that all the people who voted for Biden and are realizing what a mistake they made, realizing they have to figure out how they will survive three more years, then starting to realize there is evidence of fraud and that the mefia is covering it up. Best thing that could happen. Mefia dies, democrats mortally wounded, rinos revealed and kicked out, and we get our REPUBLIC back.

vantexan

It's not the courts muted Trmp's lawyers, it's the fact that Voter Fraud wasnt mentioned by his lawyers. See you can lie all you want in Public but those lies stop when you enter the courtroom.
Yah, which is why under oath the Russian collusion hoaxters sang a different tune.

rickyb

Lol. My sentiments to you exactly. US Government funded, lab leaked virus. It would have never happened or never been reported on if the establishment had one if their's in office. Despite their attempted genocide, they still had to rig the election. That's absolutely astonishing!

It was Trump's fault like it's the rape victim's fault for "asking for it". Now look up everyone who benefited the most from the pandemic, on that list will be the people responsible. Sad you can't figure that out.
Trump is a rapist. They probably didnt care 2 much he was in power anyways. the last recession was almost 2x the normal cycle for recessions so it should be expected. ur voting system is a disaster and republican party depends on it being that 2 win

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Biden is a pedophile. They probably didnt care 2 much he was in power anyways. the last recession was almost 2x the normal cycle for recessions so it should be expected. ur voting system is a disaster and deomcratic party depends on it being that 2 win

fixed it for you, couldn't agree more.

The Driver

I drive.
It's factual. You're literally in a thread right now created by a Democrat, a year after the election.

You people just can't let it go. It's because you're fascists who demand fealty to dear supreme leader sloppy joe. You need to get over it little buddy.
Character is shaped through defeat rather than through victory. Your crybaby Trump can’t let “election fraud” go and it’s destroying this country.