I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Character is shaped through defeat rather than through victory. Your crybaby Trump can’t let “election fraud” go and it’s destroying this country.
It's not destroying the country, drama queen.

You see, you're still crying about Trump not conceding and people not accepting your dear supreme leader Biden. Get over it pal.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yah, which is why under oath the Russian collusion hoaxters sang a different tune.
That changes absolutely nothing about the fact that absolutely no evidence was offered in court by Trumps Lawyers about voter fraud. you can try a Straw Man all you want but we all know there has never been any proof of voter fraud and Trump's lawyers could and did lie in public but sang a much different song under oath.

I'm frankly shocked that a Billionaire Former President didnt have far better legal representation. It's probably because nooone else would take the cases as everyone with half a brain knows there is no fraud and no proof of fraud.
Carry on

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That changes absolutely nothing about the fact that absolutely no evidence was offered in court by Trumps Lawyers about voter fraud. you can try a Straw Man all you want but we all know there has never been any proof of voter fraud and Trump's lawyers could and did lie in public but sang a much different song under oath.

I'm frankly shocked that a Billionaire Former President didnt have far better legal representation. It's probably because nooone else would take the cases as everyone with half a brain knows there is no fraud and no proof of fraud.
Carry on
5xghkf.jpg

PT Car Washer

Carry on
No lawyer would take the case except for Rudy and Sidney Powell. Enough said.

upsgrunt

Carry on

“Everyone with half a brain knows there is no fraud”
Do you even realize what message you want to convey?
Are you sure republicans are the party of the uneducated, because your evidence is NOT compelling.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
“Everyone with half a brain knows there is no fraud”
Do you even realize what message you want to convey?
Are you sure republicans are the party of the uneducated, because your evidence is NOT compelling.
what evidence did I present that you say is not "compelling"? I was making the point that it's amazing that 45 had such piss poor legal representation. Considering they had over 60 lawsuits tossed out and they offered ZERO proof to the courts of fraud I'd say that's all of the proof needed,what else do YOU need?
I'm sorry you took offense to the "half a brain comment" but I was really being too generous.
I will amend it to anyone not in the cult can see there was no fraud and zero proof offered........better?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
my meaning was clear: no proof that biden stole the election,There is no proof to support the Big Lie. Trump's Three Stooges never offered any proof to the courts supporting the Big Lie
If you feel you are scoring points then by all means carry on
You exemplify what I mean when I say liberalism is a mental illness. Your party loyalty has such a hold on your mind that it's made you neurotic. You are obsessed with trump and he occupies your thinking far beyond what can be considered healthy. Even to the point where you consider trump to be a bigger liar than biden! REALLY!?! Biden is a self propelled skin tag without the slightest hint of good or truthfulness within him yet the right isn't spending their waken existence trying to destroy him. THAT'S what the left did(and still does if this is imaginable) since BEFORE he took office.
Get help because your machine gun leftist posting is also unhealthy.
Maybe taking a look at the sorts that "lead" your party will be an eye opener. What a crowd of filth.

Last edited:

vantexan

Carry on
Name the court that allowed evidence to be introduced?