I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Imagine working at UPS for 30+ years, retiring, then working yourself up so much with TDS that you have a heart attack. Sad.

I really hope someone in this guy's life tells him he needs to get a hobby in retirement. This is certainly not healthy.
He has a hobby. He posts leftist garbage for a hobby.
Laughing at Cultists is awesome, absolutely love it. I never knew there were so many cultists on this page lol. Lots of free entertainment
Typical leftist condescension. "cultist". You're far more of a cultist brother. A Democrat cultist that hopes and wishes America goes down the tubes.
Please tell us what you like about biden. I'm interested to hear.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He has a hobby. He posts leftist garbage for a hobby.

Typical leftist condescension. "cultist". You're far more of a cultist brother. A Democrat cultist that hopes and wishes America goes down the tubes.
Please tell us what you like about biden. I'm interested to hear.
Hard not to like a man that went to a state devastated by tornadoes and pledged “whatever it takes, as long as it takes” to rebuild. Kentucky didnt vote for him,but unlike his predecessor he doesn't care about that,he cares about Americans. Even after MAGA rabble greeted him with Trump Flags and chants of Lets Go Brandon when he got out of his motorcade. I'm neither surprised by his class in ignoring it or the lack of class of the MAGA rabble

I am a huge supporter of Pension Relief, he signed this into law keeping more than 100 pension plans solvent and providing retirement benefits to millions.( How in God's name Teamsters can vote Republican is absolutely beyond me)

I like his Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act which benefits EVERY state ,regardless of who the state carried in the Presidential election. CLASS!

I like how instead of paying lip service to our brave service men and women in public and calling our War Dead "suckers and losers" in private President Biden issued comprehensive guidelines for military and veteran suicide prevention strategies,and signed a law providing a cost-of-living adjustment for veterans disability benefits.President Biden also signed a law a law expanding access for veterans to therapy dogs and service dogs.
I like a man that takes care of our Veterans!

I like how President Biden released his Tax Returns unlike his predecessor who refused during his single four year term to do so.

i'm a huge fan of American Rescue Plan . Under this plan funding was restored to veterans programs, including programs to assist veterans’ mental health, that had been cut under 45 as well as boosting funding to the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), providing new options for people who need health insurance and lowering costs for people already insured.

I can list more reasons I support President Biden if you like

vantexan

This is all made up Cultist BS that has been debunked.
Apparently, you missed the fact over 60 lawsuits concerning the election were tossed out. Apparently you missed the fact that even the Republican AG said there was no proof that Biden cheated. Apparently you missed the fact that The Big Lie has been proven false as every recount and every audit that has been conducted has shown no proof of fraud and Biden won
Carry On
No, in spite of what Rachel Maddow says it hasn't been debunked. Courts refused to hear those suits, period. The states who brought a legitimate suit to the Supreme Court never got their day in court. However the Biden administration has given an eye full to the public about just how badly the Democrats run things. Good luck in '22!

Re-Raise

Waaaaahh
Why won't you accept dear Supreme Leader Biden
Waaaaahh
No one cares what you “accept”!

Biden is President regardless of whether or not you can accept it.

If you want to discuss policy, intelligent people can disagree. You use the most childish arguments that accomplish nothing but reinforce what intelligent people think of the “base”.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No one cares what you “accept”!
728ups does, that's why I typed the post you just responded to, ttku.

He's made multiple threads crying about an election from last year. He cries about Trump constantly.

Fascist Democrats are constantly butthurt people don't accept their dear supreme leader Joe as a legitimate winner. They're in a cult, pushing antisemitic catchphrases like 'the big lie'.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
728ups does.
He's made multiple threads crying about an election from last year. He cries about Trump constantly.

Fascist Democrats are constantly butthurt people don't accept their dear supreme leader Joe as a legitimate winner. They're in a cult, pushing antisemitic catchphrases like 'the big lie'.
I dont cry about the cult leader, i LAUGH at his Cultists. Cultists are great free entertainment!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ya you do buddy, it's really an embarrassing display you put on here everyday. I hope you find a better way to spend your retirement, because at this rate you're destined for hypertension, stroke, and an early grave.

Just looking out for you my good friend.
i may bust a gut from laughing at you cultists,it's possible. Carry On

Re-Raise

Yes and we do disagree.
That's why Joe Biden's approval rating is so terrible. Even among Democrats.
I personally don’t expect any politician to ever do anything for me, so I never get too disappointed.

Biden’s approval numbers are probably suffering from the fact that the vaccines haven’t been very effective against the virus.

A lot of people blame him for the rise in inflation, but that is always going to happen as the country rebounds from a pandemic caused recession. I’ve had a great year in the markets!

He sometimes makes me cringe because of his age, but I believe he truly has empathy and is devoted to public service. Even if I disagree with some of his policies. He has to try to appease the far left.

Trump was so petty and concerned with himself, that I never believed he ever had the nation’s best interest at heart.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I personally don’t expect any politician to ever do anything for me, so I never get too disappointed.

Biden’s approval numbers are probably suffering from the fact that the vaccines haven’t been very effective against the virus.

A lot of people blame him for the rise in inflation, but that is always going to happen as the country rebounds from a pandemic caused recession. I’ve had a great year in the markets!

He sometimes makes me cringe because of his age, but I believe he truly has empathy and is devoted to public service. Even if I disagree with some of his policies. He has to try to appease the far left.

Trump was so petty and concerned with himself, that I never believed he ever had the nation’s best interest at heart.
I think a lot of uninformed people agree with you.

The majority of Americans however don't approve of Joe Biden.

Box Ox

"More than two-thirds of Americans (69%) disapprove of how Biden is handling inflation (only 28% approve) while more than half (57%) disapprove of his handling of the economic recovery. Partisan splits for inflation show expected negativity in Republican views (94% disapproving), but the survey also reveals weaknesses from Biden's own party with only a slim majority of Democrats (54%) approving. Biden's orbit is also hemorrhaging independent voters, with 71% disapproving of his handling of inflation."

"Biden also sees lagging support for his handling of rising rates of violence in many places across the county. As the national murder rates see historic jumps, only a little more than 1 in 3 Americans (36%) approve of Biden's handling of crime, down from 43% in an ABC News/Ipsos poll in late October. Similarly, approval of Biden's handling of gun violence is 32%, down from 39% in the October poll. That figure shrinks among nonpartisans with only 1 in 4 independents approving of Biden's work on gun violence."

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yes, AZ did uncover a lot of fraud. What difference does it make whether audits are currently under way or not? That doesn't make sense. Everywhere the audits are being called for, they are being fought. You don't fight audits of fair and free elections. Everywhere audits have been done the media lie about the results, which you can verify by comparing the opinion pieces you think are news articles with the actual results of the audit. The hand recount was only the first step in the AZ audit, but you believe that was the result of the whole audit because you read an AP headline that confirmed your bias. The audit also turned up over 5000 more mail-in ballots than were sent out. You'll ignore that like it didn't happen, which is absolutely bizarre.

Anyway, when the time comes, I'll still busy you out if the concentration camps you'll delude yourself into thinking you aren't in.
Psychotherapy is the primary treatment for delusional disorder.