I wonder what this cost the American tax payers???

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder who will be blamed for a simple fuel mistake ?
Didn't anyone in his " support " staff bother to check the car's manual first ?
I read where he had several back up vehicels AND he brought his mechanic with him......for what? Was the mechanic sight-seeing and not overseeing the fueling. Kind of like all the other people that "O" has appointed......worthless!!!

Rayyar

The State Department released a travel warning to Mexican Cities like Nogales, Tijuana and Juarez, because of the occurrence of cartel-fueled violence in those cities.

I guess English isn't his first language.

The other article also stated it was a university ban started in 2007, I forget who was president in 2007?

56,871(posts) reasons why Obama won the last election and the one before that.

P

pickup

According to Klein it was very economical.

Yeah, about that. I have a confession to make. As you may have noticed , I haven't been posting a lot lately, nor has Klein. This is not a coincidence as we are one and the same person. I made Klein up just to add some spice to the threads /. It worked but I can't believe you all fell for it. My creation of Klein could not be a real life person. A real person like that would just be utterly ridiculous.

Wow!, feels good to get that off my chest. Carry on!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, about that. I have a confession to make. As you may have noticed , I haven't been posting a lot lately, nor has Klein. This is not a coincidence as we are one and the same person. I made Klein up just to add some spice to the threads /. It worked but I can't believe you all fell for it. My creation of Klein could not be a real life person. A real person like that would just be utterly ridiculous.

Are you Kenmai (?) too ??

brett636

Hypocrites.

Watchdog group's double standard with Obama and Bush kids' vacations | Washington Times Communities

On top of that, Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Where was the outrage for the Bush twins Spring break in Argentina, or Laura and the girls African vacation? That's right, there wasn't any.

Hypocrites.

Although I doubt some of your claims, I also see them as irrelevent to this discussion. Bush oversaw an economy with virtual full employment and he wasn't running around preaching "shared sacrifice", and telling me people they need to do more with less. Considering the Obama's have sacrificed nothing and, in fact, enjoyed an even more lavish lifestyle as his Presidency has progressed makes them the hypocrites.

purplesky

Although I doubt some of your claims, I also see them as irrelevent to this discussion. Bush oversaw an economy with virtual full employment and he wasn't running around preaching "shared sacrifice", and telling me people they need to do more with less. Considering the Obama's have sacrificed nothing and, in fact, enjoyed an even more lavish lifestyle as his Presidency has progressed makes them the hypocrites.

This is so funny. BUSH the Cheney puppet took us into IRAQ based on a crap lie about weapons of mass destruction. Costing the American taxpayers HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS. BUSH ran the economy into the ground and OBAMA is bringing it back.

Bush cant even go out in public because he is such a joke.:wink2:

balland chain

The facts show, that 1. Bush took more vacation than any other president in late. 2. Ran up the size of government (even thou they preach about reducing the size of govt) more than any president of late. 3. Destroyed our economy with a war of lies, and tax cuts for the rich. When Clinton left office he (Bush) was left a surplus of money, he went thru that, and raped our economy with his pea brained, Jesus driven decisions !! Also, to add, the stock market declined under Bush, during his 2 terms the market lost, under Clinton the market gained a whopping 237%. Those are facts that come from an unbiased website. I am sure if you go to Fox they will manipulate the numbers to make Bush look like a great guy. He was the WORST.. Hopefully Jeb wont run, and if he does, he can get his Daughter Nicloe, who STOLE A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION PAD TO WRITE HERSELF XANAX PRESCRIPTIONS, to be the head of the FDA>>> And she of course served no jail time at all. Those Bush's are nothing but a uneducated jokes..

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can't compare. None of the circumstances are equal.
Economies were different.........tons of things were different and unique to each president back to Washington.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You can't compare. None of the circumstances are equal.
Economies were different.........tons of things were different and unique to each president back to Washington.
You are absolutely correct. We were involved deeply in two wars, a major city was left to drown and the treasury was being looted.

No comparison.

Just_another_day_at_work

Can you keep TOS to keep moreluck occupied a bit more. So your "personalities" Klein was the USA ego destroyer, TOS hated religions and stirred up some emotions. So who are you? :)
"out of many (users) one (pickup)" - Obama :happy-very:
But on the Sirius side I wasted about 5-10 min linear time on reading/responding to this users, I need my refund back. :biting:
Anyways you made my day with your comment.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Can you keep TOS to keep moreluck occupied a bit more. So your "personalities" Klein was the USA ego destroyer, TOS hated religions and stirred up some emotions. So who are you? :)
"out of many (users) one (pickup)" - Obama :happy-very:
But on the Sirius side I wasted about 5-10 min linear time on reading/responding to this users, I need my refund back. :biting:
Anyways you made my day with your comment.

Better use your excellent UPS mental health care before Obamacare decides you need to be sent to the 'death panel'.:crazy:

Just_another_day_at_work

Better use your excellent UPS mental health care before Obamacare decides you need to be sent to the 'death panel'.:crazy:
oops, did I get it right? :funny:
lead-spotm0313a.jpg
lead-spotm0313a.jpg