I wonder what this cost the American tax payers???

I would get it, if you had complained when the white Texan did the same thing, while he was running up the debt.

At least the half white Kenyan is reducing the debt.
First of all, you have no idea what I said about Bush on any subject, so that is nothing more than an attempt to deflect the question. Besides that, what I may have or may not have said then shouldn't alter what you think and say today. Tell me again how Zer0bama is reducing the debt?? That one of the quickest laughs I've had in a long time.

island1fox

Its bushes fault !! This is the response from Liberals that solves all of their problems.

This is OBAMA'S FIFTH year as the most prolific golfer ---I meant to say the most powerful man in the worls --I refuse to say LEADER--- because that is what we are truly lacking ----LEADERSHIP !!!

wkmac

Its bushes fault !! This is the response from Liberals that solves all of their problems.

This is OBAMA'S FIFTH year as the most prolific golfer ---I meant to say the most powerful man in the worls --I refuse to say LEADER--- because that is what we are truly lacking ----LEADERSHIP !!!

Fact, it is Bush's fault as it is Obama's, Clinton's, Bush 1's, Reagan, Carter...................but that view actually overlooks the real culprit. The real destroyer of America? That very rotten, self serving, evil, corrupt, worthless, non thinking, greedy source of the fault can be found in post #57. So you are right that in blaming a present or past President ignores the true source of the guilty as to who has totally friend'ed up this country.

The next question would be why did they do it or what caused them to do it? But then American Gladiators is about to come on and America doesn't want to miss a single episode. Go back to sleep America.