IBT cuts off Local 804 negotiating

Box Ox

I'll put my resume up against your resume any day at the week.

I dunno. Your work history of having sold out 271,000 UPS and UPS Freight Teamsters in 2018 might weigh pretty heavily against your resume. But you've probably already been promised by Corporate that you'll get yours if the giant turd you're trying to sell manages to be pushed through. So it probably doesn't really matter to you either way.

a911scanner

$14,800,000,000

We know your stance already about the money. Repeat it as much as you'd like. You are just showing that it is the only thing important to you.

Once you start addressing any of the other issues many of us have regarding 70 hour work weeks, 9.5 grievances, 22.4 drivers, 22.4 protections, UPS discipline issues, etc. then maybe your interjections might be helpful.

Inthegame

Getting back to the thread topic...
It appears the worm has turned.
The L804 team that Hoffa/Hall supported in the last officer election can't negotiate the L804 rider.
TS (the former PO) and his team, without any support from Hoffa/Hall, didn't seem to have any problems and renegotiated one of the best supplements in 2013.
Oh what a tangle web we weave...

....that likes girls with big tits and tight vaginas.

I mean....to be fair...
source.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Back to the L804 situation..For those who are not in the loop or beginners..What does that mean for the 2 man committee meeting on the 9th and what effect does it have on the National Master voting if any for the rest of us?

cachmeifucan

Union official uses derogatory comments to insult special needs children he should be removed from any authority position I should call corporate ups and file a complaint this is news