IBT cuts off Local 804 negotiating

F

Frankie's Friend

Union official uses derogatory comments to insult special needs children he should be removed from any authority position I should call corporate ups and file a complaint this is news
The company doesnt care what the union officials say.

Inthegame

Oh we shall see I'm definitely offended I love someone with autism. It's sad people still use words like this
Give it a rest snowflake.

Poor choice of words but he wasn't referring to children. He was referencing the not ready for prime time "leaders" that won office with strong support from H/H.

Tony Q

Union official uses derogatory comments to insult special needs children he should be removed from any authority position I should call corporate ups and file a complaint this is news
We live in a country with a president who says he can grab a female by the crotch, not that I condone that. I think I will be okay.

Tony Q

Getting back to the thread topic...
It appears the worm has turned.
The L804 team that Hoffa/hall supported in the last officer election can't negotiate the L804 rider.
TS (the former PO) and his team, without any support from Hoffa/hall, didn't seem to have any problems and renegotiated one of the best supplements in 2013.
Oh what a tangle web we weave...
So to be more politically correct, the hoffa hall supported and special needs do not know what they are doing, nor do they have any support or training on how to negotiate their rider.

Tony Q

Give it a rest snowflake.

Poor choice of words but he wasn't referring to children. He was referencing the not ready for prime time "leaders" that won office with strong support from H/H.
Laugh out loud. Thank you for the explanation. I love special needs children. Its members who do the stupidest things all over and over again that I constantly think are retarded. The guy is a snowflake who probably hypocritically voted for President Trump.

Over disciplined0123

Of course he is management he is getting bonuses from raising the sporh on each route from the 30 extra stops gained with CIR. Another failure . Now being called in office if not using CIR option and getting a signature did you know if you have a surepost package CIR is not available . Lol. Management did not even know that

cachmeifucan

Okay, let me know when they are around the corner so I can duck.
You should just apologize realize it was wrong offensive and a low blow but it definitely shows your education level. I'm not the smartest I could use correct punctuation but I don't claim to be "in the know" like you do if you actually do hold a position of authority we are all in trouble your just low class, under educated, sell out company kiss as, who probably has no wife and over weight slob who's life revolves around living on your knees. Stand up for members. Why did they take my thread down IL start a new one

Time for change

Meanwhile the company had highly educated and trained negotiators. Who would have thought Low IQ DT was out of his league at the table? Lol! Sure be nice if our dues went to an educated person to negotiate on behalf of a quarter million of us.

F

Frankie's Friend

We live in a country with a president who says he can grab a female by the crotch, not that I condone that. I think I will be okay.
Bill hasn't been president for 20 years.
You sure Hillary didnt say that?

F

Frankie's Friend

we are all in trouble your just low class, under educated, sell out company kiss as, who probably has no wife and over weight slob who's life revolves around living on your knees.

After all of that uplifting descriptive encouragement you forgot to tell him that his retarded comment was abusive again.

F

Frankie's Friend

Meanwhile the company had highly educated and trained negotiators. Who would have thought Low IQ DT was out of his league at the table? Lol! Sure be nice if our dues went to an educated person to negotiate on behalf of a quarter million of us.
They did.
We still have Pat D in the top 4 that kicks the company's butt in Ohio.
Blanket disrespect is often ignored fyi.