IBT cuts off Local 804 negotiating

Tony Q

You should just apologize realize it was wrong offensive and a low blow but it definitely shows your education level. I'm not the smartest I could use correct punctuation but I don't claim to be "in the know" like you do if you actually do hold a position of authority we are all in trouble your just low class, under educated, sell out company kiss as, who probably has no wife and over weight slob who's life revolves around living on your knees. Stand up for members. Why did they take my thread down IL start a new one
You want an apology snowflake?

You should just apologize realize it was wrong offensive and a low blow but it definitely shows your education level. I'm not the smartest I could use correct punctuation but I don't claim to be "in the know" like you do if you actually do hold a position of authority we are all in trouble your just low class, under educated, sell out company kiss as, who probably has no wife and over weight slob who's life revolves around living on your knees. Stand up for members. Why did they take my thread down IL start a new one
They don't like you naming members is why they took it down.

Tony Q

People get a all bent on here. Thell someone to go friend* themselves...no problem

Say :censored2:, taken out of context....oh boy.
I love special needs people. I had a nephew who had Cerebral palsy. I loved him to death. He did not make it. The type of :censored2: I am talking about isn't a special needs person by being born with a birth defect or by the cause of an accident. Anyone who gets elected by their membership and cant negotiate a contract is a bona field :censored2:. Thank you for your support.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We know Bill used to do it. What we never actually had was a sound bite. Now we have this president saying you have to grab them by it.
Fake News. We don’t have a president saying that. You “had” a billionaire philanthropist saying that before he became a politician. I didn’t vote for Trump but I’m not going to have you lie without a fact check.

Days

People need to relax. You realize under the Trump administration unemployment has continued to fall to its lowest ever. BUT wages across the US have only gone up 2.7%. What this means is that trickle down economics does NOT work as it should.

Big companies invest in other things than than their employees. We are thankful for the raises that UPS does give us and in the end, I think everyone just wants a FAIR wage for their years of service.​

Tony Q

Fake News. We don’t have a president saying that. You “had” a billionaire philanthropist saying that before he became a politician. I didn’t vote for Trump but I’m not going to have you lie without a fact check.
We aren't going to TA this issue.

F

Frankie's Friend

We are thankful for the raises that UPS does give us and in the end, I think everyone just wants a FAIR wage for their years of service.
Yeah dude, they cant wait until the contract is expired to bump up our pay. We're special to them.

F

Frankie's Friend

We know Bill used to do it. What we never actually had was a sound bite. Now we have this president saying you have to grab them by it.
The old way was much better.
20180806_205913.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

People on a rant should never let the facts confuse them.

Time for change

That may be the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. UPS doesn't give anyone anything partner.

Hahaha yea that is funny, and we should be thankful that UPS “gave” us worse raises in this contract with a booming economic climate for both the country and company than the 2002 contract. Yea 16 years later, in this economy, we regressed on raises. So thankful...and so thankful for the company/union declaring me skilled and not paying me the dollar, just the satisfaction of being skilled is enough.